*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The home of you're girl...
  2. A Birthday Gift for Her.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925136-A-Talented-Tongue/cid/2091639-The-home-of-youre-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1925136
A guy with a talented tongue is forced to go down on the women of the town.
This choice: At Betty's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The home of you're girl...

    by: Giantess-Smother
When Betty said "You have to do that again." you were hoping the urgent tone in the request was just playful her being joking, you were wrong. Nonstop now for the past few months you're tongue has become you're girlfriends newest addiction, at first she would wait when everyone would be out of her house on every other days. That did not last long and she soon did not care and any weekend no matter if her house was full she would have you sneak into her room at night and give her a gift, or two or three. Weeks passed from this and she soon had you doing this in-between classes(where ever you thought the teachers would not find you) at school and after school in the mall, in cars and after a day in between you're girlfriend's thighs she would text you to get into her room for a night session of the same. You tried to tell her that you guys should stop but this new Betty was different more aggressive would yell and hit you tried to even hint on skipping out and she still refuses to do a thing to you. Either to tired after or busy with her schedule and pushes you out of the bed or just starts snoring(sometimes with you're head still locked in her legs). The new Betty also has stopped wearing panties, they apparently got in the way of things.

Betty's changes freaked you out but her families did not help anything. Betty has two sisters, Wendy her younger and Trisha her older, Linda was her single mom who loved her and approved of you and for the last few years Linda's older sister Betty's Aunt Erma was living there as well. Before you had no trouble with any of her family, Trisha never really cared about you she had her own life and you never made her sister cried, Wendy was fond of you because you help tutor her every now and then and she was only a couple grades behind you and Betty, Linda and Erma never had a bad thing to say about you as long as you brought Betty back home in time and such but they understood kids being kids and they got you were trust worthy at this point. That was before. Now with weeks turned to months of you pleasing Betty inside the same house they all sleep in and her not even trying to keep her voice down during her howls and shrieks of pleasure, plus the rumor of you're "talent" has spread to the next town over and then some at this point they got the idea of what was going on behind the thin walls. You were hoping that because you're crazed girlfriend was so..expressive during you're sessions or whatever you should call them that her mom or aunt would have her stop, but nothing. In fact the mood around the whole house has changed, now when Wendy looks at you you can't help but see her legs rubbing under her dress or skirt slightly, Trisha gives you these drinks that have a odd after taste and smiles at you when you drink them, Linda has been asking you're help more lately when you're over for chores that don't need doing and you always end up nearly or smothered by her, then there was her Aunt Erma who was still married but just living here temporarily but recently started to wear clothes that showed off her impressive/intimidating rear and when she can sits next to you on the couch. In fact if Betty gets up for any reason now one of her family members wont hesitate to steal her seat and sit next to her boyfriend. It's getting uncomfortable.

You received an odd text from Betty to ditch class, something you knew she never would do(yet), and sneak into her room in the middle of a weekday. As you enter the window the person laying in you're girlfriend's bed was no other then....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Betty

*Noteb*
2. Linda(Betty's Mom)

*Noteb*
3. Wendy(Betty's younger sister)

*Noteb*
4. Trisha(Betty's older sister)

5. Erma(Betty's Aunt)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giantess-Smother (UN: ranting-riot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925136-A-Talented-Tongue/cid/2091639-The-home-of-youre-girl