*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A wish
  2. Tootie
  3. Who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925387-Fairly-Odd-Parents-Diaper-Story/cid/2667988-A-wish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1925387
Diaper characters from The Fairly Odd Parents
This choice: A wish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A wish

    by: Cmc
It was a normal Friday for Timmy Turner, heading home from a long boring day of school. Headed down the steps of the school, he heard a voice that sent a cold chill down his spine. "Oh TIIIMMMYYY!" He knew he didn't have long to escape and in a panic he looked around for somewhere to hide. Taking the only option he found, Timmy quickly jumped in the near by dumpster, landing softly on a ton of trash bags. Lifting the lid back up slightly, he took a peek to see if he had been successful. Where he had just been, stood the black haired girl, Tootie, scanning every inch of the grounds for him. "Hmm, I swore he was just here. He must be hiding." Closing the lid, Timmy sighed, knowing she'd never check here.

Just then, Cosmo poof'd in next to him. "Heya Timmy, whatcha doing in this dumpster? Looking for treasure? I'll help." The fairy proceeded to poof in a small row boat and began boating around with a pirate hat and eye patch on. "Cosmo, no." Timmy tried to get his attention. "I'm trying to hide from Tootie, see?" He lifted the lid up for him to see. "But she's so far away Timmy." It took a quick look back to realize Cosmo was using a telescope, although the wrong way. Timmy spun it around so he could clearly see the girl in her search. "Oh, so what are you gonna do? Sit in trash all day?" Timmy pondered his way out, "Can't I just wish her away?" The fairy responded with a shake of his head "Sorry Timmy, you know da rules... we can't interfere with true love. Buuuut, you could wish for something to make her go away." "How should I do that? What could I wish for?" Timmy was drawing a blank. "I don't know, maybe you could wish for something embarrassing to her." After some time, he finally had it. "Got it, I wish Tootie had never been potty trained." With his command, Cosmo flicked his wand in her direction as it lit up.

Curious, Timmy grabbed the telescope and peered towards Tootie. "Did it work Cosmo? I can't tell." His sight focused in on the girl who was now on her hands and knees searching for him underneath some near by cars. Her plaid skirt was slightly riding up her bottom and took his focus. Suddenly, there was some movement under her skirt as her tights expanded slightly. It was becoming easier to tell there was now some white padding showing through the black tights. If she felt anything, she didn't show any signs of it. "Is she wearing a diaper now?" Cosmo commented as both him and his godchild burst out into laughter. Suddenly, the two were joined by Wanda, who had just returned from her spa day. "What are you guys doing here and what's so funny?" Unable to breathe, Cosmo pointed out the dumpster towards Tootie. Wanda squinted to see, but the picture was clear enough for her. "Is...is that Tootie? And why is she diapered?" The boys had calmed down enough to finally give her answers. "Well, because Timmy wished away her potty training, duh." The pink haired fairy showed confusion and frustration. "Why on earth would you do that?" He shrugged, "I couldn't wish her away, so I tried to embarrass her into leaving. I thought maybe she'd pee her pants and head home." As Wanda scolded Timmy as to why that was a reckless wish, Tootie gave up her search and headed off with her head hanging down.

Timmy was finally safe at home, when he was called down from his room by his parents. "Timmy, we're going on a weekend trip to the beach." Mrs Turner told him, which excited him only to be interrupted by his father "And by we, she means me and her. You get to spend the weekend with your favorite babysitter!" With that, Vicky slid in though the doorway smiling. As they said their goodbyes, Timmy sighed and began heading back to his room where he planned to spend as much time away from Vicky as possible. He was stopped by the familiar voice again. "TIIIMMMYY!!!" Suddenly, he was locked into an also familiar death lock hug, albeit with a subtle crinkling now added to it. Struggling to get some air, he choked out "What is she doing here?" Vicky had just returned into the house with two bags around each of her shoulders "Well somebody has to watch over her and change her butt." Unfazed, Tootie replied "It's ok, I'm sure Timmy could change me!" He gave a "WHAT?" in response as Vicky couldn't care less, making her way to their tv to take her spot in front of it. Once he was free of her grip, he begrudgingly made his way back to his room with Tootie in tow.

Once in his room, Tootie began to occupy herself with all of his possessions. Sneaking over to the fishbowl, Timmy asked for some help. "Guys, can you fix this? Tootie's here and she's gonna want me to change her diapers for the weekend." Wanda was first to appear "Oh sorry Timmy, you wished for this. You're gonna deal with it for now." She was still upset clearly. "Cosmo? Please?" Timmy begged. "Sorry champ, She threatened to turn me into a baby again if I undid the wish. She'll do it too." Wanda poof'd a bonnet on top of fish Cosmo, which sent him swimming back into their castle. "Oh Timmy, can you check me? I think I wet myself." Tootie called over to him. Timmy gulped. "Good luck sport." Wanda gave her support before also disappearing into the castle.

Timmy walked over towards the girl, who was now in the middle of the room holding her skirt slightly up, revealing her diaper underneath her tights. The white padding had pink heart designs all over it. It was becoming clear that this had not embarrassed her one bit. He hesitantly reached his hand towards her crotch, finding the padding and gave it a feel. It was surprisingly fine from what he could tell. "Hey, I thought you said you were wet..." his hand was greeted by a growing warmth now, with a slight hissing noise now audible to him. His face went to disappointment as she broke the news "Oopsie, there it is. Sometimes I just can't tell when I go." After a moment, the stream died down, leaving the girl with a decently soaked diaper now. As weird as it was to him, he wasn't disgusted by what had transpired. Thinking on how to handle the situation...

You have the following choices:

1. Tell her to ask Vicky for a change

2. Vicky barges into his room suddenly

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cmc (UN: cmc38 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
diaperlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925387-Fairly-Odd-Parents-Diaper-Story/cid/2667988-A-wish