*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hungry (Weight gain)...
  2. Let the Fun Be Begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1564103-Hungry-Weight-gain
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926838
Rarity makes fun of a fat unicorn pony. Too bad this pony puts a curse on her...
This choice: Hungry (Weight gain)...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hungry (Weight gain)...

    by: Joey1212
...Hungry. Rarity normally hasn't eaten too much a day, purely to retain her weight. Her stomach growled furiously, as Rarity blushed. She decided to eat something, as she hasn't really had lunch yet.

Rarity looked into the fridge, bring out a bunch of food. She brought out eggs, daisies, bread, and butter. She planned on making a daisy sandwich, not knowing why she brought out the eggs. It was almost instinct to bring out more food than normal. She shrugged it off, about to put the eggs away, but then her stomach pains grew further, forcing her to just eat and not cook or make food.

Rarity brought the food she had brought out to the table, even the eggs, then dug in. At first she ate with slowly, with manners. However, as the unicorn ate, she ate faster, more furiously, and more slob-like. Eventually, when she was finished, there were nothing by crumbs and debris all over her. She gave a loud burp, which knocked her back to reality.

"Oh my! What happened to me," screamed Rarity. She hoped nopony saw her. She quickly cleaned up the kitchen, then went upstairs to clean herself up. Little did Rarity know though, she had grown a little chubbier. It wasn't much, but it was a little noticeable. Rarity then wondered what she should do.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey1212 (UN: johnny606 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey1212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1564103-Hungry-Weight-gain