*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Monster and Hunter.
  2. Anna
  3. So it begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/1578905-Monster-and-Hunter
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1930146
Forced to stay with your Aunt and Cousins, can you make it out without submitting to them?
This choice: Monster and Hunter.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Monster and Hunter.

    by: Nevelon
"Great! Let's play Monster and Hunter!" Anna declared. "I'll be the monster, so close your eyes until I say so."

"Sure thing." You tell as you put your bags in her closet. You can sort them out later.

Monster and Hunter was sort of like Hide n' Seek. The monster hides and the hunter tried to find them. The big difference is that the Monster can "ambush" the Hunter before they've been found.

"Okay!" Anna yelled. "I'm ready!"

You open your eyes and began the search. In hindsight, Anna had huge advantage here; with all the piles of toys and empty toy boxes, there were plenty of spaces for her to hide. Slowly you made your way around the edge of the room. You were cautious and checked everywhere you thought she could be hiding.

Eventually, you made your way over to the bed. There was a large bulge in the cover. Just before you pulled the cover, you notice a pillow sticking out of it. You decide it was probably a trap, and that she would get you as soon as you checked under them. So you checked under the bed, instead.

"Surprise!" Anna shouted from her position on the bed. The cover on the bed wass thrown at you and you fall back in surprise. "Now you're trapped in my web!"

You lie there and pretend to struggle underneath her "web." Anna makes her way over to you and sits down on your chest. She than slaps you across the face.

"What are you doing?" You asked her angrily .

"Um, w-ell," She stuttered out a bit awkwardly, "The monster is supposed to subdue the hunter, right?"

"Yeah, but don't we normally do that by tickling?" You replied.

"Yes, but the cover is too thick." She answered. The embarrassed blush on her face immediately drains the anger out of you.

"Alright, I guess," You told her, "If you can't think of anything else."

You have the following choices:

1. She continues to slap you.

2. She sits on your face.

*Noteb*
3. You turn the tables and wrap her up in her own "web".

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/1578905-Monster-and-Hunter