*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cops and Robbers.
  2. Anna
  3. So it begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/1602898-Cops-and-Robbers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1930146
Forced to stay with your Aunt and Cousins, can you make it out without submitting to them?
This choice: Cops and Robbers.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cops and Robbers.

    by: Nevelon
"Great! Let's play Cops and Robbers!" Anna declared. "You'll be the robber, and your bag can be the loot you stole."

"Sure thing." You tell her as you look around the room. "Close your eyes so I can hide it."

"Okay." Anna replied and covered her eyes as you made your way over to one of her various toy boxes and stuffed your bag inside. You picked up a nerf gun that was on the floor and took cover behind the toy box.

"Ready." You said as you took aim.

"Ok-Ah!" Anna shriek as a nerf dart flew past her head. Your younger cousin dove into a pile of stuffed animals for cover. "Cheater." She stated as she poked her head out and pouted at you.

"I'm the robber, remember?" was all you said as you took another shot at her. Anna "eeped" as she ducked back into her cover. You chuckled before ducking to avoid a flying stuffed animal.The two of you continued to exchange volleys, although you soon ran into a problem.

You ran out of ammo before she did.

Anna seemed to notice as well, since she began stalking toward you with a smirk on her face. You moved to run to a new position, but slipped on a stuffed animal. You rolled onto your back as your cousin approached. She sat on your chest and began pummeling your face with a pillow.

"I surrender!" You cried out. Anna nodded and got off. She offered you a hand as you got up. You accepted it and the two of you walked over to her bed. You sat on the floor floor and Anna used a jump rope to tie your wrists to the bed post.

"Okay." Anna muttered before addressing you. "Where's the loot?"

"Not telling" You said with a smirk.

"Come on!" She whined.

"It's not much of an interrogation if I just answer right away." You pointed out. Anna let out a grunt as she stamped her foot in frustration.

And accidentally stomped on your crotch.

Anna stumbled back in surprised as you cried out in pain.

"Are you alright?" She asked as she rushed to your side.

"I'll be fine." You tell her with a grunt.

"If you say so." She replied, not convinced.

You have the following choices:

1. She smacks you with the pillow some more.

2. She stomps on your crotch some more.

3. She decides to kiss it better.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/1602898-Cops-and-Robbers