*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Didn't See This Coming
  2. Make Your Decision
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933208-League-of-Legends-Giants/cid/1812314-Didnt-See-This-Coming
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1933208
Male Champions Grow and Shrink at the Institute!
This choice: Malzahar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Didn't See This Coming

    by: Banana Boat
Malzahar sighed as he looked over his room. The tiny, square cube that institute had given him to reside in was barely big enough for the Void Prophet and left something to be desired. He had his pets-the his voidlings, his magical orb, his portal device, his crystal glass and nothing seemed to ever fit right. The balance was always off. Even though it had been over a year since his induction into the League of Legends, he still had not fully come to terms with his accommodations.

Silently the prophet sat down on his purple carpet and began to meditate. It was common practice for him on days he wasn't needed on the fields of justice. Meditation calmed him and helped distract from...the less savory things in life. Mainly he was speaking of that annoying Ezreal, who for some reason could never quite get enough of him.

Five minutes into things, a loud banging noise came from outside. Annoyed but unshaken the prophet merely dismissed it as another one of Garen's "accidents". However the noises continued to grow louder and louder and he soon found himself unable to go on.

Angrily Malzahar opened the door leading to the outside world and glared at whatever was in the hallway. As soon as he did a bright beam of yellow light struck him, knocking the prophet backwards. His vision became blurry and he soon found himself losing consciousness. No! What was happening?!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Banana Boat (UN: artilamaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933208-League-of-Legends-Giants/cid/1812314-Didnt-See-This-Coming