*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Daniel
  2. The Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933949-RC-Talk/cid/1592116-Daniel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1933949
There's a new video chat out there ready to change it's users.
This choice: Daniel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Daniel

    by: starcrydragon1
Matthew figured Daniel would want to work on that project, so he called him up. It wasn't long before the two of them were both online talking with one another. They had started off talking about the project for the class they had together, History, but it didn't take long before the two were discussing the different effects. Both were trying them out, there was the basics, like spinning the camera feed, or adding something in the background. It was all fun and games, but the two got bored of that pretty quickly as well.The two were just about to sign off when Matthew noticed something next to the Effects tab.

"Hey, hold on. What's this?" Matthew clicked on the new tab, causing a window to open up next to the image of Daniel, who was looking at Matthew with curiosity.

The new window was entirely white, with only two things written on it. On the top half was the word Self, and the bottom half O-Self. Matthew clicked on Self and a bunch of pictures popped up in yet another window. There were rows upon rows of different symbols on the page, none of which were labeled. Each and everyone of them were different from the others. There were a few that Matthew easily recognized, such as a heart or an A with a curved line coming out the back. Most however, he wasn't completely sure about. One reminded Matthew of the body of a well-endowed woman, another an extremely fat man.

"What's what?"

Matthew cocked his head slightly as he read the title of the window. Perma-Effects: Selfs, it said. "I don't know. Going by the title, I guess it's just more of the effects from earlier."

"Click on one." Daniel told him, his curiosity rising.

Matthew nodded his head before clicking on a random effect on the list.

Which one did Matthew pick?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 starcrydragon1 (UN: starcrydragon1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starcrydragon1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933949-RC-Talk/cid/1592116-Daniel