*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Amazon
  2. Foot Girl
  3. Meet the villains
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1803243-The-Amazon
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
This choice: Another villain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Amazon

    by: Raven
Name: The Amazon

Height: 7 feet tall


Description: a giant, muscular woman, who looks to be in her mid to late thirties, yet still looks beautiful. She has long, black hair, and ice blue eyes. She wears a tight blue outfit, which ends just before her massive thunder thighs begin. Her body is mostly solid muscle, except for her massive breats and butt. Her body odor and her ass stink unbelievably, and her strength is enough to beat any hero into utter submission. An expert at breaking someone's will, she goes to any extent to find out what makes our hero's tick.



Oh, and she's Jake's mom, but he doesn't know it. Unfortunately for Jake, she does, and wants to punish him for being a bad son, and choosing his father over her.

You have the following choices:

1. Jake fights The Amazon

*Noteb*
2. Beth fight The Amazon

3. Different villain

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raven (UN: awesomeone1427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1803243-The-Amazon