*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Emily
  2. Chose Your Character!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940556-The-Preg-Transferer/cid/1640377-Meet-Emily
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1940556
An amulet has the ability to transfer a pregnancy into ANYONE. Add a chapter, earn GP!
This choice: Emily Woodward - The young businesswoman in a cut-throat world.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meet Emily

    by: clark wayne
Emily just got promoted, and she couldn't contain her excitement.

After years of laboring in IntraTech, someone finally noticed that she was more than a pretty girl. She had mind so sharp it would put most medieval weaponry to shame. Someone finally saw that she had the guts and was just as capable as any man to thrive in this kill or be killed world. Someone finally saw past her features on the outside and looked deeper.

That's not to say that her outside features were anything to laugh at. Standing at about six foot three, Emily is usually quite an imposing figure to her fellow businessmen in those all important board meetings. And that's when she isn't wearing her heels. Now if only being so tall didn't make so her imposing when she was searching for love.

When one got past her height, you could see it was mostly made up of her long, toned, smooth legs that meet up with some very curvy, tantalizing thighs. Beyond those assets was a shapely and cute little ass. Higher up on her body rested two nice double D's that were struggling to break free of the power suit that adorned her body. She wanted to be taken seriously, after all.

When Emily wasn't busy fighting off the corporate sharks, she liked to hang out with her friends and exercise. And it showed. Muscles rippled across her arms and legs, but not enough to seem crazy, but she was definitely toned. Her abs were proof enough of that.

If you looked up further, you would notice a face like an angel, but her sapphire blue eyes showed you the devilish fires of determination and resolve within her. Her smile parted two luscious rose petals of lips to show teeth so white they could shine, revealing her cute dimples and slight spattering of freckles. She had a cute little nose and waves of golden blonde hair that reached her shoulders. All of these beautiful features were covered in flawless, albeit extremely pale, skin. When in the eat or be eaten world of industry, one didn't really have much time for the outdoors.

But she was most definitely outdoors now. The second she got the news from her boss, she couldn't stop smiling. She quickly took a lunch break ( a rare occurrence for Emily, who was so focused on the job at hand she rarely had time for a lunch.) hurried out of the office.

Just as she left, she made sure to hi to her friend Laura. "Hi Laura!" She said, bubbling over with excitement and joy. "Hey!" Laura replied, "the boss just informed me about you. congratulations! You've earn..oof!"

Laura abruptly cut off her statement and replaced it with a small grunt of discomfort. Emily giggled. "Little one giving you trouble again?" She asked.

"Only a little" Laura said as she rubbed her full term pregnant belly in the spot her unborn was kicking. "I just wish instead of kicking, you can help me with these calls." She cooed to her womb.
"I still don't understand why you don't just take the maternity leave they have been offering you. That you wouldn't have to work while with child."
"I told you, I can't afford maternity leave." Laura said. "You realize they pay you right?" Emily said.
"But they pay me more for when I'm working. Being a secretary for IntraTech
Doesn't exactly bring in the big bucks. And you know what rent is like in this city."

"Not anymore. I just got my bonus check with my promotion!" Emily said barely containing her excitement.

"Well isn't today just getting better and better for you!" Laura said. "That settles it. Tonight, we are celebrating! We'll get everybody and hit the town!"
"Whoa, slow down. Are you sure you wanna go party in your condition?" Emily asked.

"Hell yeah!" Laura. "I haven't been to a party since this little guy was made" this last part she pointed to her belly for emphasis. "Besides, all the movement, may kick start labor and I can finally see my beautiful baby."

"Alright" Emily said, still not sold on the idea, but knowing it would be impossible to change her friends mind. "I gotta go, I'm taking a lunch break and going for a jog. I can barely contain my excitement and still remain professional." She said, glaring at some first years who just walked by.

She heard their whispers as they walked swiftly away. "Dude, you do not want to piss off the Amazon. Just walk and don't look back."

Amazon, that was the nickname she had. And with her height, beautiful features, and viciousness in the boardroom, it was a fitting and well deserved nickname.

"Goodbye Laura." Emily said, trying to remain professional.
"Rock on Amazon." Laura replied, ruining said professionalism.
Emily gave her a look of mock anger and headed out her car, got her jogging outfit she kept there for her rare lunch breaks, changed in the car, and proceeded to jog to..well...Wherever. She didn't care, she just got promoted.

It was when she was quite a ways from the office and alone that Emily Woodward started acting very unprofessional. Clad in running shoes, yoga pants, a sports bra, a ponytail, and nothing else, Emily couldn't contain her excitement any longer. She started jumping, running, screaming and squealing like a teenage girl.

"I GOT PROMOTED!!" Emily screamed to the heavens. "YOU HEAR THAT? EMILY WOODWARD IS NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE! SHE IS AN AMAZON!!!!"

Her preaching to the heavens was abruptly cut off when she ran into a stop sign.

Pulling herself up from the ground and glad nobody was around to watch her stupidity, Emily noticed a sign underneath the stop sign.

GARAGE SALE, THE STRANGE AND MYSTERIOUS! TURN RIGHT.

Emily usually didn't fall for magic mumbo jumbo, but as explained before, Emily just got promoted.
"What the hell" she thought. "Today is already a great day, why not go laugh at people who believe in the strange and mysterious." And with that, she turned down the road and headed for the garage sale.

It took her a bit, but Emily reached the front of a house that wouldn't have looked out of during the civil war. Cars were parked all along the driveway, and people roamed the isles of wooden tables, scanning for who knows what in all those piles of junk.

Emily started to roam around as well and immediately found what she was looking for, a good laugh.

Emily giggled uncontrollably every time she saw a "mystical Spell book" or a "magic insert object name here". "How do people buy in to this stuff?" She wondered to herself. She saw several people seeming to take this stuff as the gospel truth, and that cracked Emily up more than the junk she found. She saw one kid, old enough to just be back from college, holding some coin in is hand and staring at as if it was alive."Jeez, you'd think the coin was talking to him." She muttered to herself.

And then she saw it.

Sitting on a table in front of her was a beautiful amulet.

It was simple, yet elegant at the same time. Six opals surrounded and ruby all layered with gold. The opals seemed to change color depending on where Emily stood, blue one way, pink another way, and Emily swore she could she an X carved into the ruby.

"Very beautiful, is it not?" Emily jumped, unaware of the man as tall as hers approach. Emily inspected the man, the man had black everything on, from his trench coat to his fedora atop his head.

"Hello. I am Yaral and I live here. Would you like to buy amulet?"
His accent and grammar was strange, as if this was the first time he spoke English.
"Uhh, I'm just looking" she said.

"Don't fool yourself." Yaral pitched. "You want this amulet. You want it because it is special. You see, this amulet transfers pregnancies."
Now he had completely lost Emily. "Really?" She asked incredulously. "I t transfers a woman's pregnancy?"
"Not just a woman, but men as well. Anyone to anyone." Yaral said with a smile which made Emily uneasy. "You know you want it."

Emily didn't believe for a second any of this pregnancy crap. But it was a pretty amulet.

And she did just get promoted.

"You know what? I'll take it. Not because of that pregnancy nonsense, but because it's pretty and it would be a good memory for today."

"Wonderful!" Yaral exclaimed. " all you must do to use it is point it at who you want the children to go or from, and the children will go into the stones" he pointed to the Opals around the ruby. "Then they can go into whoever the user chooses. Once they within their chosen womb, the children become their own in blood and spirit, and everyone will believe they had been that way the whole time. If you ever want to undo it all, just touch the ruby, and all will return to normal."

If it hadn't been for her years in business, Emily would never have kept a straight face, but she did and only said "sure" as she paid him the five dollars he asked for payment.

With her new Amulet around her neck, the Amazon quickly jogged back on to the main street and continued on, completely unaware that the pathway to the house in the woods vanished, as if it had never been there at all.

Emily jogged...

You have the following choices:

1. back to the office, she had tell Laura about this!

2. to test the amulet out. cause why not!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clark wayne (UN: temporal712 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheLastStoryWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940556-The-Preg-Transferer/cid/1640377-Meet-Emily