*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Future Fuels
  2. Mel Buckley - The Biker
  3. New Legends
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947792-Mercenary-New-Roads/cid/2530789-Future-Fuels
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1947792
A spin-off to my Mercenary interactive series with reader created protagonists.
This choice: Future Fuels  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Future Fuels

    by: evil dude
Mel was spending his afternoon as usual, sprawled over the sofa watching Top Gear because that was the first thing that came on after he sat on the remote and now he can't be bothered to change the channel. But this state of tranquility would not last as the Loud and obnoxious death metal that Mel had set as his ringtone pierced his ears. After emitting several annoyed grunts, He shoved his hand in his pocket and took out an old flip phone that was comically small compared to his hand.
" 'Ello? Mel Buckley speakin." he said into the phone.
"Ah, i'm glad to finally speak with you Mr. Buckley. I'm a representative of several large oil magnates who have chosen to not reveal their identity to you. On their behalf i shall discuss the details of the contract" the voice on the phone said in a calm matter.
"Yeah, yeah don't worry i've done my homework. But what i gotta know is exactly how much yer gonna pay me, and a billion dollars will do nicely." Mel said.
"Erm we were thinking more along the lines of 50 million to 125 million" the voice in the phone answered.
"So little eh? Is that how much yer bosses prize their Tycoons?" Mel asked, already getting agitated.
"May i remind you that youre far from a professional and that my employers are taking a large risk by hiring you" the voice replied, as calmly as before.
"And how many of these "professionals" live right next door to the damn base. By the time anyone else flies over, the "Future Fuel" will likely already be a thing, them egghead work fast ya know!" Mel said, starting to loose his temper.
"The reward will not change Mr. Mel, so stop wasting time. back to the point, how do you intend to carry out the task" asked the voice.
"It's simple Mr. Mystery Man...


NOTE: This chapter was written by EggzSupreme.

You have the following choices:

1. "Get in. Fuck shit up. Get out"

*Noteb*
2. "Go in all sneaky beaky like..."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947792-Mercenary-New-Roads/cid/2530789-Future-Fuels