*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658615-Tsunade-Havent-forgotten-the-mission-hav
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1951333
The story of Naruto's new Jutsu
This choice: Tsunade (Haven't forgotten the mission, have you?)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tsunade (Haven't forgotten the mission, hav...

    by: mecham
(Originally written by OJAVIX)

—Well, I still got this mission and I can try the jutsu with Grandma Tsunade— Naruto said and set off to the Hokage´s residence.

He arrived and he went directly to where Tsunade lies.
—Grandma!, here are all the important documents that you let the thief to stole— Naruto said smiling.
—Oh Thanks Naruto,and I didn´t let the thief stole them— Tsunade said smashing the table (without using chakra) and standing up.
—You can leave them there— Tsunade pointed to an empty space.
Naruto left the documents and went directly in front of Tsunade.
—Kakashi told us that you were drunk yesterday, why you where drunk?— Naruto asked Tsunade.
—That´s not of your bussiness!— Tsunade said angry but with an embarrassing face.
—Grandma look at this, Hypnosis Jutsu!— Naruto said, did the hand signs and shouted.
—Huh?— Tsunade questioned to herself, but it was too late the hypnosis jutsu was a success.

—Wow! It worked— Naruto said while looking at Tsunade's state. She was standing very firmly with her hands hanging down, her sight was lost and her mind looked very empty.
—Grandma, are you alright?— Naruto asked Tsunade.
—Yes, Naruto-sama— Tsunade answered with a very monotone voice.
—Cool, you called me -sama now let me remember what the scroll said about this jutsu— He tried to recap all the information about the jutsu and he remembered something.
—Grandma; you are in a hypnosis state, it feels really comfortable— Naruto said to Tsunade.
—Yes, it feels comfortable— Tsunade answered with the same motone voice.
—From now on everyone time you hear the expression: "Grandma is horny" you will enter in this hypnosis state— Naruto ordered to Tsunade.
—Yes; I will do, "Grandma is horny"— And the instruction was given, everytime she hears this expression she will enter in hypnosis mode.

—Yosh! Now for the action, what should I do first?— Naruto questioned to himself.

What would Naruto do first?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mecham (UN: mecham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mecham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658615-Tsunade-Havent-forgotten-the-mission-hav