*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658616-Tsunades-drinking-problem
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1951333
The story of Naruto's new Jutsu
This choice: Question her, why she was drunk yesterday?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tsunade's drinking problem

    by: mecham
(Originally written by OJAVIX)

Naruto was a little bit worried about Tsunade and he did what he had to do.
—Grandma answer me, why you were drunk yesterday?— Naruto asked Tsunade hypnotized.
—I...lost a debt and... got to drink a lot for losing...can´t really remember the rest— Tsunade said slowly and silently.
—Maybe I can help her with hypnosis— Naruto thought.
—Grandma, when I count to 3 you will wake up, you will forgot the fact that I did a strange jutsu instead you will do exactly the same thing you did yesterday when you get drunk, even if you don´t remember it, your body or even very deep in your mind should remember it— Naruto hinted to Tsunade.
—Yes, remember it and do it, understood— Tsunade answered with her slow and monotone voice.
—Now let´s see if it works, 1, 2 and 3 *clap*— Naruto said and clapped his hands hoping that it works.
—Huh?— Tsunade after her trance said.

—Grandma, are you ok?— Naruto asked Tsunade after he wake her up.
Tsunade moved her sight towards Naruto and started walking towards him.
—So I lost the debt?, don´t worry I know what to do— Tsunade said to Naruto with a drunk face and tone.
Naruto was confused about Tsunade´s behavior, but then "that" happened...

Tsunade started to strip off her clothes while saying dirty things.
—I bet my body so you can do whatever you want to do with me— Tsunade told to Naruto being completely naked.
—What the hell?!?— Naruto said surprisly.
—So that was what happened? you get drunk and had SEX?— Naruto said angry.
—I see; you want to have SEX, don´t worry let me help you— Tsunade said after hearing the word SEX.
—No!, Wait?, What!?!— Naruto said confused.
In that moment, Tsunade threw Naruto on the floor and took his shorts and underwear off exposing his already erected penis.
—Ouch!, Wait Grandma!— Naruto said while being in the floor half-naked about to being violated.
—Let me pay my debt, I know what to do, *lick*, *lick*, *slurp*— Tsunade said and started licking and sucking Naruto´s penis.
—Ugh, Ahhh, That feels good, Haaa— Naruto started moaning.
—Mmmh, *slurp*, *lick*, *slurp*— Tsunade kept licking and sucking while getting aroused at the same time.
—I can´t stand it anymore, I´m already so wet, let´s do it— Tsunade said and she jumped on Naruto.
—Wait...Grandma— Naruto tried to stop her, but it was too late.

—Ahhhhhh!!!— Both shouted with excitement, Tsunade already inserted Naruto´s penis inside her vagina.
—Now...to start paying my debt— Tsunade said and started moving her hips up and down.
—Haaaaa...Haaaa...Haaa...Mmmh— Tsunade was moaning by Naruto´s penis rubbing inside her vagina.
—Ugh...Ahhh...Grandma— Naruto was moaning too.
After a lot of movements, moans and sex...
—I can´t hold it any longer, Grandma, I´m cumming— Naruto said with an excited expression.
—Don´t worry you can cum inside me, Haaaaaaaaaaa, I´m cumming too, Ahhhhhhhhhhh, let´s cum together— Tsunade told Naruto with an aroused face.
—Haaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!— They both orgasmed and cummed. Naruto ejaculated inside Tsunade and all his semen was flowing outside of her.

Tsunade before passing out she said: "Debt paid" and then she passed out and let´s say that Naruto got violated.

—Wow!, Grandma is a...— Naruto didn´t completed the sentence.

After this kind of action, what should Naruto do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mecham (UN: mecham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mecham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658616-Tsunades-drinking-problem