*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ino
  2. A new jutsu
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658668-Ino
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1951333
The story of Naruto's new Jutsu
This choice: Ino  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ino

    by: mecham
Originally by OJAVIX

—I'm gonna tease Sakura with her rival, Ino— Naruto said while thinking in hypnotizing Ino for revenge on Sakura's yesterday actitude against him.
Naruto ignored his mission and went to Ino's house. When he arrived he ringed the bell and Ino went out.
—Who is it?— Ino asked and she looked at Naruto.
—Naruto? What are you doing here?— She asked him.
—Hypnosis Jutsu!— Naruto did the hand signs and shouted.
—Huh?— Ino questioned to herself, but it was too late the hypnosis jutsu was a success.

—Wow! It worked— Naruto said while looking at Ino's state. She was standing very firmly with her hands hanging down, her sight was lost and her mind looked very empty. Naruto entered the house and locked the door from the inside.
—Ino, are you alright?— Naruto asked to Ino.
—Yes, Naruto-sama— Ino answered with a very monotone voice.
—Cool, you called me -sama now let me remember what the scroll said about this jutsu— He tried to recap all the information about the jutsu and he remembered something.
—Ino; you are in a hypnosis state, it feels really comfortable— Naruto said to Ino.
—Yes, it feels comfortable— Ino answered with the same motone voice.
—From now on everyone time you hear the expression: "You are a dirty pig" you will enter in this hypnosis state— Naruto ordered to Ino.
—Yes; I will do, "You are a dirty pig", Understood— And the instruction was given, everytime she hears this expression she will enter in hypnosis mode.

—Yosh! Now for the action, how to get my revenge on Sakura using Ino's body?— Naruto questioned to himself.

What would Naruto do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mecham (UN: mecham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mecham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658668-Ino