*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carnivore Cafe
  2. A Cold Day in Terrordale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1676597-Carnivore-Cafe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: Get Some Breakfast at the Cafe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Carnivore Cafe

    by: Unknown
You hear your stomach growling, so you shrug your shoulders and decide to head for the Grimmsly cafe for some breakfast. You’re certain they could spare you something to eat. You make your way to the cafe using one of the flash tubes Helga installed for easy human travel. One of the things you liked best about your job at the lodge was that it was designed to accommodate tiny humans like you. Once in the cafe, you spot a table by a window and climb up the table cloth before you reach the top. You can already smell Ripple cooking hot cakes and kentrosaurus meat. Now all you had to do was wait for one of the Lodge’s five waitresses to come to your table.

The head waitress was Azure’s daughter Felicia. Unlike her mother, Felicia was a werejaguar, a feline monster. Since Vernon was too small to impregnate Azure, they decided to adopt. Having a human father made Felicia, a normally predatory monster, completely harmless, sort of a daddy’s girl that happened to dwarf her daddy more than one hundred times. While she would never hurt a human, Felicia is somewhat playful, just like a cat and is especially fond of you. Azure even joked to you that maybe Felicia shares her taste in men. You're certain that Azure's right about Felicia flirting with you.

Unfortunately not all the waitresses were like Felicia, the rest were scary at best and dangerous at worse. There was Camille, the weregiraffe. She was so tall, even Roxy’s amazon of a younger sister Petra was shorter than her, but most of that was neck of course. Camille was a psychic and read your mind so she could answer questions you hadn’t asked. If that weren’t scary enough, she told you she knows when and how you’re going to die and you don’t want to find out.

Next was a monster that reminded you of April from the beach. Dinah the werecrocodile was just as flirty as April or Felicia and her more predatory appearance made her more intimidating. Especially since she doesn’t like other monsters to get near you. One time she even snapped at Azure when Azure called you into her office. You’re terrified of what would happen if Dinah and April ever were in the same room.

But there was also a monster that was unintentionally dangerous. Victoria was a Frankenstein monster who was put together from the bodies of deceased supermodels and was built as a war machine. But she was too nice and went to Fearfield. Victoria’s “mother” for lack of a better word, cut several corners when she put her together and both Victoria’s undead and metallic parts tended to fall off at the worst possible times. It’s a miracle she hasn’t lost her job as a waitress. But one time her metal hand fell off and nearly crushed you. You’re afraid one wrong move and Victoria’s ill-built body will kill you.

The most dangerous waitress however was Elektra the loxodon. Even though Elektra was an elephant based monster, she was no herbivore. Elektra's favorite food was humans and saw all humans, even humans that came to eat at the cafe, as food. The only one she never tries to eat is Vernon and that’s only because he’s married to her boss. One time, you caught her shaking seasoning onto you as she waited on a table beside you. Elektra was just as bad as that mermaid enemy of yours Paisley and she wasn’t even confined to the water. If Elektra was your waitress today, you might just become the meal.

So who will be your waitress today?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1676597-Carnivore-Cafe