*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1676737-Check-up-on-Helga-Shes-Working-on-a-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: "Check up on Helga. She's Working on a New Invention"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Check up on Helga. She's Working on a ...

    by: Unknown
"Well Helga is working on a new invention for you so your life here can be alot more easier here, and she asked me to tell you to go for her, so you can see what it is. She does said that you are going to like it..." Azure sajd to you to restly assure you that this is for your own benefit, and that it will be a very big help for you, so you accepts. "Okay... You know, being a human worker in a slopes for monsters is sometimes pretty stressful." you added.

You then navigate your way to the halls, but suddenly you are picked up by someone on your way there. You then see that it was Helga who picked you up, and she walks to her lab. "Figure I give your legs a but of a rest after a long walk. There is something I am making for, what to know what it is?" She asked as she walks there.

"Sure...." You replied.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A jet pack

2. A teleporter

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1676737-Check-up-on-Helga-Shes-Working-on-a-