*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto has some Hungry Stalkers.
  2. Choose your path.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1684123-Naruto-has-some-Hungry-Stalkers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957356
The fox is in heat and its causing things to get weird in Konoha. Can Naruto survive this.
This choice: Someone wants to eat Naruto (age 13)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Naruto has some Hungry Stalkers.

    by: FireDragon14
Naruto was feeling rather nervous. For the past few weeks he had noticed the people of Konoha looking at him differently. At first he thought that they were finally starting to acknowledge him and see him for who is was but, then the letters started coming. As of recent, Naruto had been getting odd letters delivered to his home. In the beginning he had just brushed them off but, now they were starting to get real freaky. As he walked through the streets of Konoha, Naruto thought back to the letters he had been getting for the past week. Many of them showed the same thing, drawings of various women eating Naruto whole or in part, with cryptic wording such as "I want us to become whole," or "I want the taste of your ramen on my lips" accompanying the drawings. The last few didn't show Naruto at all, just the girl with a bloated stomach, the kind expected if she had swallowed a 13 year old male whole. And that hadn’t even been the freakiest of them all. No, that went to the painting he had found outside his door one day. It showed a faceless girl with long straight brown hair with a braid on one side wearing a dark pink kimono-like shirt that had a long right sleeve and a short left sleeve held closed by a wide pink sash over red mesh armor and a pair of violet baggy pants. But, the part that scared him was how the pink sash was undone and the kimono top was left partly open, allowing that massive stomach the faceless girl was sporting to hang down freely. The shape of a person was clearly able to be seen through the stomach and the pile of orange clothes only helped to solidify the fact that this picture was showing a girl with him inside the stomach. Despite how terrifying the picture was and the nightmares it gave him, he held on to it. Mostly in hopes he could use the picture to pick out who was sending these creepy letters. That is, at least what his plan had been until he took a better look at the other pictures and saw that none of the words or pictures were the same, meaning that it was likely more than one person sending him these letters.

Currently he was walking around the village, trying to calm his nerves. It wasn’t working. Then again, he really shouldn’t have expected it to, what with nearly the entire population of Konoha, especially the females, looking at him with this look of hunger then their eyes. It was the same look he gave a big bowl of Miso ramen after being denied ramen for a few days. He never thought that he would’ve preferred the looks of hate he had been living with for so long but, they were definitely better then the looks of hunger he could see in a large part of the populace. Even some of his friends were looking at him differently. He could pick out one or two who had that same look of hunger pass through their eyes but, some of the others were giving him looks that were different still and he didn’t like it.

He sighed as he turned a corner, hoping that this weirdness would pass soon. The last thing he wanted was to be eaten alive by someone in his own village, much less someone that he trusted. He continued walking as he let his thoughts run. ‘Then again, if I’m going to be eaten alive I’d much rather it be by a cute girl.’ He thought. Images of his teammate Sakura, the blond gossip Ino, the weapon mistress TenTen, and the shy but kind hearted Hyuga heiress Hinata moved through his mind. Idly he wondered which one he would prefer being eaten by and what they would look like with a massive Naruto sized belly. As much as he didn’t want to die, he couldn’t help but, wonder these things as he continued moving.

Turning another corner he…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FireDragon14 (UN: vilecreatin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FireDragon14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1684123-Naruto-has-some-Hungry-Stalkers