*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The ladies have their eyes on him.
  2. Choose your path.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1713404-The-ladies-have-their-eyes-on-him
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957356
The fox is in heat and its causing things to get weird in Konoha. Can Naruto survive this.
This choice: The girls are giving him odd looks (age 13)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The ladies have their eyes on him.

    by: FireDragon14
Naruto Uzumaki felt exhausted, a rare event in and of its self when training was not involved in some way. As the tired thirteen year old trudged along the dirt road of his village Naruto wondered what was going on to cause such a change in the villagers reception of him, or more specifically the reception the females of the village gave him. Naruto sighed tiredly as he tried to figure out why the girls had started acting so weird. Some women that had acted outright violent to him only days before had suddenly been all over him. Now Naruto could appreciate having a nicely developed woman rubbing herself all over him, or having their breasts pressed against him but, it was still weird that they had acted so differently like that. Then again that had been nearly a month ago and wasn't the last time it had happened since. At first he thought that this meant the people were finally starting to acknowledge him and see him for who is was. Getting girls to hang off of him like they did for Sasuke had simply been a plus in his opinion.

He gave another sigh as he remembered how the women then started to get a little more... 'friendly' then he was comfortable with. Having grown women slipping their hands under his jacket or down his pants had truthfully been more then a little bit startling, and scary. He flushed as he recalled how even his teammate Sakura Haruno had been more... 'Touchy Feely' then normal. Of course it was some how his fault and she proceeded to beet the living hell out of him. 'Cant help but, wonder why she stole my pants though?' He thought to himself as he remembered having to run back to his apartment in broad daylight with no pants on earlier that week. He was thankful that the embarrassing mishap with Ino a few days before that and the one only yesterday where he fell on top of Hinata and practically groped her hadn't ended with him being beaten to a bloody pulp.

Deciding to take a break he sat himself down on one of the many benches that could be found throughout the village and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FireDragon14 (UN: vilecreatin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FireDragon14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1713404-The-ladies-have-their-eyes-on-him