*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2527258-The-kids-had-theyre-shoes-on-the-ground
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1958958
You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.
This choice: The kids had theyre shoes on the ground  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The kids had theyre shoes on the ground

    by: Mc Writer
You look in front of you and see the kids drop their shoes on the floor and their feet leave the shoes. If any a time to get a ride, now would be the time.

As you approached the shoes you feel yourself get strangely aroused, even though these were the shoes of an 11 year old and a 7 year old. You decide not to question your arousal at the time because at your size, social norms hardly matter because no one knows what you did while small. You decide you jump on the shoe of the 7 year old girl, because you wanted to. You smell around and, sure enough your arousal grows stronger. Suddenly, a shadow looms over and crushes you against the top of the shoe with the full weight of the person behind you, yet did not hurt at all. You smile as you discover this, you're either invincible or resilient to a massive degree, pain and all.

The foot lifts off you, and you decided to fulfill your newly discovered fantasy rather then contact the family and risk being dissected by scientists and shit, it's a bleak outlook, sure, but still a very real and very scary possible outcome. You lie down on the shoe, close to the opening and let out a big sniff, your arousal growing to ginormous levels. Suddenly you hear what appears to be the mother saying "Ok, Stop running around now it's time to go, don't forget your shoes.". Suddenly, the girls shadow loomed over you and her feet quickly swept the shoe under you, you being smart enough to hold on once you heard the mother, stayed on the shoe as the 7 year old put in on and walked with her family, not having to strap anything because the shoe was big enough to just slide her shoe into with no issues.

The girls shoes swing a lot, further showing her young age with her swinging her feet everywhere, even while standing in line to board the plane. Even with all the shaking, you don't feel yourself get the least bit disoriented or at all vomiting, which you take as a sign that being shrunk gives all sorts of perks other then invincibility. The family reaches the person who scans tickets, and they suddenly begin to pick up speed again, as the air around you suddenly grows very cold, as they are boarding the plane to who knows where. The woman, your ride, and the family all walk together onto the plane, and towards the back, which makes you assume they're going to Economy class, the lowest passenger class on all flights. They move all the way to the back, and pack their large carry on into the baggage compartments, and hold their small bags, purses, gadgets etc on them.

You find that they have a 4 seat row where they're all sitting together. The 7 year old sits on the edge so presumably, she can get to the washroom the fastest. The mother sits next to her, with the 11 year old next, and then the 15 year old with the opposite end of the 4 sets in the middle row. While in all this, You're looking around at all the wonderful feet of women on the flight, which this flight seems to have a large abundance of (For Plot Reasons). You, of course still like the Asian families feet, and, more specifically the 7 and 11 year old girls feet.

You look around and survey your options, while also considering the option of staying with the Asian family, considering the daughters had great feet.

To the left side you see what appears to be a school trip over seas with 10 or so young girls taking up 2 and a half lines, with about 5 adults, presumably supervisors.

To the right side you see a mother with her baby next to her in the stroller seats, with no one else in the inside seats.

You decide to _______.

A: Stay with the Asian family, they have good feet
B: Go to the school trip, a lot of feet to see and possibly other woman parts
C: Go to the mother and her baby, who knows, you might discover you have a baby poop fetish (Wink Wink)

(Came here to try and revive this interactive, and give CPR to save it
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2527258-The-kids-had-theyre-shoes-on-the-ground