*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2033712-Entering-Super-Smash-bros-Universe
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1959713
Pick an anime, manga, comic or cartoon character to be sexually dominated by the females.
This choice: Crossover!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Entering Super Smash bros Universe

    by: Former182
(yes, this was inspired by a story that once was on this site. It's gone now, but let's try to bring it back to life!)

You were playing one of the Super smash bros games. Pretty much not really doing much other than passing the time on a day off. You unlocked most of the characters on the game you were currently playing. The last few were going to be for another day.

However, a storm was rolling in, one that was a bit off. As you were playing, you ignored the growling thunder. Then a purple lightning bolt struck your home. Mere moments afterwords, your TV began to glitch and a swirl appeared on your screen.

"What the..." you uttered before you heard the sound of wind. It didn't take long before you realized you were being pulled towards your TV! You tried to hold onto your furniture and the floor, but eventually, the wind sucked you into the TV.

As you screamed, you looked around. You were in a greenish tunnel with electricity sparkling all around for quite some time. When you were almost done screaming, you landed on the ground.

Looking around, you saw that you were in some really fancy lobby for like... a building for some rich company. One where the least paid employee was paid more in one month than you were in a year.

As you stood up, you heard someone speak.

"What is a man doing here in the women's area?" a woman's voice spoke. Oddly, instead of horror and anger, it was more of surprise and...hope? You had no idea, but the lady was already thinking of how to get you into her room without anyone else seeing you.

You have the following choices:

1. The lady was Peach

2. The lady was Samus

3. The lady was someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2033712-Entering-Super-Smash-bros-Universe