*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet/cid/2784143-Day-31-At-home-Kate-wants-to-talk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MrXD
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1963276
Ron is slowly shrinking everyday his whole life changes because of it.
This choice: At home, Kate wants to talk.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Day 31 At home, Kate wants to talk.

    by: MrXD
When you get home Kate is already there which is very odd with the differences you both have in schedules. She stayed seated in her chair as you came in, that became normal for both of you to talk because the height difference when she stands. She tells you that she was promoted at her job and will soon be making about as much as both of you combined used to make but to do that she will need to travel for extended periods of time. The two of you talked about it for a couple of days and agreed to move into a three bedroom house and will hire a caretaker to help you when Kate is away.

Kate ends up giving the job to her niece Alice a blond 22 year old who just got a business degree and is looking for work in your field. Alice is 6' and athletic one of those's people who always seem to do everything right without trying. When you and Kate move Alice gets one of the guest rooms and makes sure you get were you need to be on time. Then Kate goes on her first business trip when you're about 4' 5" tall..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrXD (UN: mrxd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrXD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet/cid/2784143-Day-31-At-home-Kate-wants-to-talk