*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965974-Pokemon-Vore-Skyla-Vs-Kalos/cid/1704537-A-small-chain-of-heavily-forested-islands-just-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rathe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1965974
The female gym leader from Black/White(2) makes an irresistible treat for hungry Pokemon~
This choice: A small chain of heavily-forested islands just off the coast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A small chain of heavily-forested islands just ...

    by: Rathe
Despite having flown over boring, flat miles of ocean for hours to arrive in Kalos, Skyla can't deny that the islands dotting the coast are too appealing to pass up. The water seems brighter, and the leaves on the trees seem vibrant and clean, even from her high altitude.

In her excitement to explore, the red-headed gym leader angles her plane at a sharp angle, nearly nose-diving towards her destination. At the last moment, she tugs on the controls, and her small biplane levels out, the aircraft coasting on its wheels for several hundred feet before rolling to a stop. Eager to be on her way, Skyla leaps out of her seat and starts adventuring, the propellor on her plane still spinning.

Her destination?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rathe (UN: uninspiredname at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rathe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965974-Pokemon-Vore-Skyla-Vs-Kalos/cid/1704537-A-small-chain-of-heavily-forested-islands-just-