*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Overlord Tails in Disguise
  2. Set 1
  3. Starting Out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970916-Tails-Suiting-Adventure/cid/1724806-Overlord-Tails-in-Disguise
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1970916
Tails has developed tech which allows him to either copy or transform others as suits
This choice: Overlord Tails in Disguise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Overlord Tails in Disguise

    by: sonic232
Tails squirmed from within the body he occupied as they went along with their daily lives... He made as many appearances as he needed to so people knew he was not yet dead, but he preferred his time be spent inside of those he had planted into the resistance group, the Freedom Fighters... Robotnik was more important than anybody had ever cared to guess. His death brought about a year of peace... But soon after that, relations between nations began to break down. They began as petty, small things and just began to grow and grow... With Sonic gone, all Tails had known was what the doctor had taught him... So he put it to use.

For years now, he had acted as that driving force, the one which the nations were able to rally together and try to eliminate... They would never succeed, of course, Tails was simply too clever for them. And now, with his new invention, they would never be able to find him. His host climbed into the shower after stripping off her clothes, Tails chuckling and having her cup her breasts and running her fingers along her body... They'd never know it was his idea to have her do it... Not unless he chose to reveal himself.

He continued to ponder his past as his host began to clean herself up, acting on her own... It wasn't long after he took up the void of power Robotnik had left behind that he developed this technology... And a good thing as well... The Freedom Fighters would have ruined everything... They thought they were attacking his Biological Warfare research lab, when instead... It had been a place to develop a cure for a plague that ailed the land, which he would have secretly distributed... For you see, he was not in this position for the power, the wealth, the fame or even to rule the world... It was for the greater good, to be a symbol to rally against... And so, he still did what he could to help those people he regularly 'threatened'... Ah, if only he had another week before they decided to attack it... But now, they were his pawn, his host.

She got out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wiping off the mirror. Tails' host was...

You have the following choices:

1. Sally Acorn

2. Rouge the Bat

*Noteb*
3. Other Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sonic232 (UN: sonic232 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sonic232 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970916-Tails-Suiting-Adventure/cid/1724806-Overlord-Tails-in-Disguise