*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ino.
  2. Start of Naruto Shippuden
  3. Nine Tailed Fox
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/1979129-Ino
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Ino.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ino.

    by: Razamataz22
"Hey Ino, how's it going?" said Naruto as he recognized his former classmate.

"Not too bad Naruto," answered the Yamanaka as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Just knocked off work down the flower shop and my shoulders are killing me."

While Naruto couldn't quite understand how working in a flower shop would put strenuous amounts of tension of the shoulders it did look as if Ino was in some manner of discomfort. "Is there anything I can do?" he asked wanting to help.

"Could you give me a massage? Not here of course but back at my place," said Ino.

"Wouldn't Sakura or Hinata be better at that?"

"Yes but Sakura and Hinata aren't here right now and you are," said Ino in a slightly demanding tone. "You were the one asking me if there was anything you could do."

"I guess so," said Naruto sheepishly as he rubbed at the back of his neck.

"Come on then," said Ino as she leaped onto the rooftops, Naruto following close behind with the two of them reaching Ino's house in less than half a minute. "Oh yea I guess you haven't seen my new place yet, I only moved in a couple of months ago. I wanted to invite you to the housewarming party but you were away."

"Any reason why you moved out of your family home?" asked Naruto.

"Just wanted some manner of privacy. You can imagine what it's like living with someone who can tell if you're lying just by looking at you."

"I guess that would get pretty rough," said Naruto as Ino opened up her apartment. The inside was well decorated and Naruto assumed that quite a few paychecks had gone into making the place look as nice as it did.

"What do you think?" asked Ino as Naruto stepped through the door, closing it behind him.

"It's a lot better than my place," he said as he admired the view.

"Please, anything's better than your place," joked Ino as she escorted Naruto to a small room where a massage table was set up. Clearly this was something that she had often. "Considering this is your first time here I'll give you a special offer if you want to take it."

"Special offer?" repeated Naruto.

"While I love getting massages I must admit I'm quite good at giving them as well. Since you've been away for so long I can give you one if you want it," offered Ino.

Naruto paused momentarily as he recalled the fact that he had been brought here to give Ino a massage but it seemed like the situation had somehow reversed itself. With a shrug of the shoulders he decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Take Ino's Offer

2. Give Ino a Massage

3. Leave, clearly this was a waste of time

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Razamataz22 (UN: razamataz22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/1979129-Ino