*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2277076-Uzumaki-retribution-Uchiha-enslaved
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Kushina emerges from the seal enraged and turns the tables (reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Uzumaki retribution, Uchiha enslaved

    by: Hollowichigo2nd
Naruto was screaming terrified but then a bright chakra comes off his body blinding Mikoto making her forced to let him go as he seeimgly dropped onto the couch but rather landed in a fair colored another feminine hand and saw a different woman's face that reminded him of his own smiling down at him lovingly rather than hateful. When the light cleared Mikoto was met with a shocking sight. She saw a familiar red headed woman with violet eyes clad in her usual dress and obi sitting there holding Naruto.

Mikoto gapsed. "K-K-Kushina?!"

"Well hello Mikoto-chan, I see you've been having fun…with my son!" Kushina said her red hair rising up into nine 'tails' her eyes glowing with a demonic light as she unleashes massive amounts of KI on the Uchiha woman.

"B-But Kushina! He's the Nine Tails!" Mikoto never knew about Kushina being the previous Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails despite their friendship, Kushina never told her due to her status as an Uchiha and Mikoto also didn't know Naruto was in fact Kushina's own son the very child that she had been carrying within her, when they last talked prior to the Kyuubi attack.

"/You cannot be stupid enough to believe that nonsense," Kushina said disappointed in her now ex best friend. "Well Mikoto-chan looks like I get to deliver some retriubution." she performed handseals and a seal in the shape of a swirl appeared on Mikoto binding her as the Uzumaki clan's new slave.


Mikoto whimpered as the tables were now turned on her. "K-K-Kushina please! Is he…Really your son?!"

"Yes he is can't you see the resemblance he has to his late father? No? Too blinded by your own stupidity? I should've expected this from an Uchiha." Kushina slapped Mikoto hard in the face busting her lip. "you try to make my only child and the last known Uzumaki your slave and threaten to kill him?! You will become MY Shrunken slave instead!" She performed a familair set of signs and Mikoto was also shrunken down to 2 inches as well. The red haired woman reached down and grabbed Mikoto very painfully lifting her up to her face sneering at her now ex friend turned slave. "The question is how should I play with you first my little uchiha slave?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollowichigo2nd (UN: animefanjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2277076-Uzumaki-retribution-Uchiha-enslaved