*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a St Mary's School Uniform
  2. The Mall
  3. a new beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1738107-a-St-Marys-School-Uniform
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: a St Mary's School Uniform  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a St Mary's School Uniform

    by: Kentwolf
she held up the pleated skirt of a girls school uniform and her hopeful face fell. suddenly she heard a stern womans voice "There you are young lady!" from behind her, making her jump in shock, dropping the skirt. she quickly turned to see two woman in skirt suits glaring down at her. "what on earth are you doing?" one of them spoke. a redhead with her hair tied back in a bun, she wore a black skirt suit and had blue eyes. before Jessica could ask what they meant, she had grabbed her by your wrist and pulled her up to her feet.

"ow let me go you bitch" Jessica cried out, the woman responded with a slap to Jessica's ass cheek, the dress offering little protection. it caused her to yelp and squeak in shock at that and swear again. the other woman with black hair and brown eyes just shook her head "Suzy this is rediculous. running away from school just because you need a haircut that conforms to the rules...and you know young ladies like you shouldn't wear makeup!" Jessica looked at them confused and kept struggling trying to free her wrist "are you crazy, im not Suzy you old bat, im GAH!" she cried out as the red head spanked her again painfully. "name calling will only make your punishment worse young lady!"

suddenly the store clerk returned "there no sign of...whats going on in here?" she asked looking at Jessica and the women. the black haired woman turned to her "my name is Miss Phillips, from St Marys." "yes i know that school" "young Suzy here is a runaway. she snuck off school grounds this morning on her way to get her hair cut to standards. its clear she was trying to disguise herself. obviously someone let her play with the makeup testers" The clerk looked shocked "she told me someone stole her clothes.." she began, but the Miss Phillips just smiled and walked past Jessica without a glance and into the stall. "this is a mistake" Jessica cried out "my name is Jessica Summers. i just moved here. I'm 23, whoever stole my clothes stole my purse and ID" The redhead smirked "what a convenient story. were you hoping to get some free clothes out of that lie?"

the store clerk still looked shocked and confused, but Miss Phillips found a small id sized card amongst the clothes and handed it to her "you see. her student ID. she's quite a little actress isn't she" the clerk looked at the ID then at Jessica and frowned "young lady i dont have time for little liars!" she handed the ID to her. shocked, Jessica looked at it and saw her spitting image looking back at her, the id claimed it belonged to Suzanne Shaw, a 12 year old student at St Mary's. she looked just like her but without makeup. now it all made sense. she felt like she had been watched, she must have been following her after seeing how much she looked like you. when she saw Jessica get naked, she must have stolen her clothes, quickly changed out of her own and left before anyone would see her. with Jessica's figure enhancing clothing she could probably pass for an adult to anyone at first glance, leaving her here with three women convinced she was Suzy.

"no wait, she must have stolen my clothes...she looks just like me" she tried to protest, but the women had had enough. Jessica was quickly stripped of the expensive dress by the clerk, who left the two women to get her dressed. despite Jessica's frantic struggles, they slipped the camisole onto hdf, squishing hdf already small breasts, slipping white cotton panties up her smooth legs, as well as some white knee socks. they ignored her paniced protests to her real identity and with both of them holding her, she couldn't break free. on came the blouse, buttoned up, then the pleated navy blue skirt, her new blouse tucked into it. slipping on the St Mary's Blazer with the logo over the pocket and the navy blue beret, after taking her hair out of its ponytail, they dragged you infront of the mirror.

Jessica was shocked. she looked just like a school girl. during her struggles they had painfully scrubbed off hef makeup with wet wipes and Jessica's reflection looked just like Suzy's ID. as they held her arms and dragged Jessica out, they forced her to apologise to the store clerk, which she complied to after a raising of her new skirt and a slap to the buttocks. she was told she wasn't to be seen in here again by the store clerk and they led her out, obviously going to drag her to the boarding school. she couldn't allow that. she had to find the real suzy and get her stuff back...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1738107-a-St-Marys-School-Uniform