*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Instant Little Girl
  2. The Mall
  3. a new beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1961492-Instant-Little-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: a childs Hello Kitty top and 3/4 length skinny jeans  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Instant Little Girl

    by: Kuddles
         As soon as the clerk rushed off on her behalf, it occurred to Jessica that time was of the essence. Could she afford to wait for the older lady to return? What if the lady couldn’t find the thief? Jess knew she couldn’t just run out with this expensive unpaid-for dress on, but the clothes were probably the thief’s, and she needed to find her while the trail was still warm.

         Blushing furiously, Jessica quickly decided to throw on the child’s clothes, donning the cute strawberry-patterned undies, skinny jeans, and galling Hello Kitty top. She also finds a cute little round pink purse, and it has a girl’s cell phone, some candy, stickers, and the like. Without her trusty pads, her slender body looked for the entire world like that of a young girl, just on the cusp of puberty. The pink sneakers and poofy white ankle socks didn’t help her cause any, as Jessica quickly dashed out of the wardrobe area, intent on leaving the boutique and finding the identity thief.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1961492-Instant-Little-Girl