*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1805480-Entering-the-Cum-Works
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1994131
A stadium where contestants battle it out in a rather unusual way.
This choice: Male Fox  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Entering the Cum Works

    by: getinmybelly
Reddish auburn, black and white fur, an adorably bushy tail and a devilish face, yup you are indeed a fox. You finish filling out the document which the man takes and slips into a slit in the wall behind him. He then hands you a rulebook with a few tips and tricks in there and a red thing with a hole in the front of it for your member. "That is your uniform that must be worn when you compete and you have been assigned to the red team, just step down those stairs and it will take you to the cumworks", the old fox says with a teasing grin. "Cumworks?", you ask curious. "Yes, well you know how in the ancient times people fought in the arenas with swords and the like. Well there was an area where the gladiators trained called the bloodworks where the blood from above would leak through and..", you quickly cut the man off. "Oh okay I get it", you say with a small giggle before nodding and walkign down the steps to the cumworks and open it revealing, much to your surprise a fairly modern locker room.

As you look around you notice other competitors, some wearing red and some wearing blue thongs, walking around, talking, excercising as well as sparring in a small ring in the center. A large sign overhead said, "'All losers must be released, only arena fights are fatal". Inside a male bunny was polishing of a lion that was now up to his chest in the lapine's member. You realize you should train first before you go up and compete in a fatal match.

You have the following choices:

1. Spar

2. Nah, I am ready!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 getinmybelly (UN: getinmybelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
getinmybelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1805480-Entering-the-Cum-Works