*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2254579-Ben-and-Brandon-18-year-old-teens
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1999308
One way or another, you wind up sharing a body from the neck down with someone else!
This choice: Ben and Brandon, 18 year old teens.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ben and Brandon, 18 year old teens.

    by: JoeBlack
"...Ben and Brandon, teens who has just recently turned 18. Both of their heads have been on a single body for their entire lives. Although they love each other very much, they've despised having to share a body with each other, and they will likely never get over it. Their biggest gripe about sharing a body is the obvious lack of privacy. They're always forced to be in the company of each other no matter what, even in situations that should be very private."

The perspective changes to Ben and Brandon, who were alone in their room, lying down on the bed. They were having a very strange argument, one that relates to their severe lack of privacy.

You see, a big part of this lack of privacy comes from the fact that they have to share a penis. They share equal control and sensation in it, which they very much dislike. They'd very much like to indulge in the private activity of masturbation, but it's very hard to when they have to share in that experience. Very rarely are they both in the mood to do it, and even more rarely are they able cooperate fully with each other when doing it.

This is one of those rare moments where they're both in the mood to jerk off, but they can't agree over how they'll do it. They both like it differently. Ben likes to prolong the experience and take it slow, while Brandon prefers to be aggressive, which he believes to be more pleasurable than taking it slow.

They had a blanket over them, which concealed their shared boner. They had no pants on, and had a tube of lotion next to them. Obviously, they were prepared to jerk off, but they had to first come to an agreement on how to do so.

"Last time we jerked off, you got your way and we did it soft and slow!" Brandon yells at his twin, who's head was just inches to the left of his. Ben shakes his head angrily in response before responding, "No we didn't, you're such a liar! We still have that calice on our dick from when you jerked it too fast!"

They went back and forth for many minutes, and yet the argument was still going nowhere. Ben hastily reached under the blanket, and gripped their dick in his left hand. "I'm taking matters into my own hand!" He said as he began to jerk off. Before he could do much, Brandon quickly reached his right hand under the blanket, and also grabbed a hold of the penis, both of their hands now holding it.

"Oh no you don't!" Brandon yelled, as he tried jerking their dick as well. Their hands kept bumping into each other as they tried jerking the single dick at the same time. Their was no rhythm or coordination about it. Throughout all of this, they were angrily yelling at each other for interfering with the others jerking.

"Stop it asshole! You're throwing off my rhythm!" Ben yelled, spit flying into Brandon's face. "No, you stop it! You're terrible at this, you're ruining it!" Brandon yelled right back into Ben's face. After a while, they...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JoeBlack (UN: joeblack676 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
askmax108 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2254579-Ben-and-Brandon-18-year-old-teens