*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ginny Thatcher (Unnoticed)
  2. Choosing a starter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/1858344-Ginny-Thatcher-Unnoticed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2010080
Follow the lives of two malleable kids through various parts of their lives.
This choice: Ginny Thatcher (Unnoticed)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ginny Thatcher (Unnoticed)

    by: Mataku
Ginny tossed and turned in bed, having a wonderful dream of her and the head of the football team riding a swan boat before being rudely woken up by her alarm. "*Yawwwwn* Morning already?" She climbed out of bed and did some rather fantastical stretches, which helped being putty. She quickly got dressed before heading outside and knocking on her brother's doors. "Guys, time to wake up...guys?" She opened Daniel's door to find him fast asleep...naked...with his covers tossed off the bed. "Ugh, of course, come on you little jerk, wake up!" She said, poking him square in the arm but got nothing. "Weird..." She thought as she sat down against the bed, thinking of why this happened, not noticing her brother rolling right off the bed and onto her, getting flattened under his butt as he woke up. "Woah, rough night." He yawned and got up, scratching his Ginny covered ass as he started getting dressed, luckily Ginny peeled off and fell to the floor before getting sealed in his underwear and quickly reformed and left.

"This...is really weird." She said and went into her older brother's room, but ended up staring at her older brother masturbating in bed. "Mmmm, Peach, yeah, eat those bananas." He moaned with his eyes closed while jacking off. Ginny just blushed hard before backing out of the room and heading downstairs. "Huh, guess I'm just extra unnoticable today." She giggled while sitting at the table, deciding what she'll do today while Daniel came downstairs and made himself breakfast, taking a seat right on Ginny, turning her into a pancake again. "Mmmm!" Daniel went as he munched on the new cereal they had gotten before letting a huge and foul fart rip right into Ginny's face. "Bleeeegh, get off me jerk!" She said, trying to struggle out but, as usual, it was useless until he finally got up, leaving her a pancake with a firm butt imprint on the chair before popping back to normal. She walked out to the kitchen and thought of what to do today while making herself breakfast...

You have the following choices:

1. Stay Home

2. Head to School

3. Head into Town

4. Go to the park.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mataku (UN: jeremyth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/1858344-Ginny-Thatcher-Unnoticed