*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Red and Black Binary
  2. Stay Calm
  3. Golden Gossip Queen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061685-Red-and-Black-Binary
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: Tina won't cooperate so you take it by force.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Red and Black Binary

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: UnderHerToes

Tina shakes her head and denies you access to the transposer, taking a step back to which you do not immediately pursue. There is no telling what she may do if she learns how to use the device held against her breast, but running headfirst into an unfortunate misstep won't solve anything. The calculations for chance crisscross your face, eyes flashing with imagination's binary code, processing possible outcomes until a smile slips over Tina's lips.

"Hey, I know!" she starts. "Why don't we try this thing out," she points the transposer straight forward, "on you!" She laughs at her idea, "You might look cuter as a doll!" She giggles, turning the dial while eagerly biting her lip.

In desperate need of a plan, you spin the roulette wheel as the dial turns, and as one stops so does the other. "Hey Professor Montana," you acknowledge the air over Tina's shoulder. Miss Fisher bites the bait, turning away while keeping the device aimed ahead.

You lunge at her, easily disarming the weak social queen before she can protest but leaving yourself without further action. In the confusion, you fire a white beam of light upon yourself. Instantly awash in light, you reopen your eyes to find yourself staring straight at Tina's ankle. Her other foot falls forward by your side, slapping against the tile floor. You quickly follow the curve of her towering leg, over her loose shorts, then to the shadow of her prodigious bosom.

"Where did you go!?" she calls out, though her face is hidden by the curves of her body. Seizing this chance, you retreat behind a lab table to plan your next move. With a smile for your success, you look left and right, back pressed firmly against the wall of the table. "I am going to find you!" Tina shouts.

You begin to doubt your victory as the shuffling of her footsteps moves around the room, first near then far. You look left and right for an escape, afraid using the transposer again will get you nowhere and unwilling to expose yourself to the world at large.

The draft flowing gently toward a floor ventilation grate hints at an escape for you in the hidden corner of the room where Tina surely wouldn't see you. You could run in from here and drop out in another room to get away, but the path may be unpredictable. Then peering around the edge of the lab table, you notice the door is still open, providing you a perfect possibility of what's waiting for you, but Tina could catch you en route.

Tina calls out playfully, very near, "Come out, come out wherever you are!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061685-Red-and-Black-Binary