*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The River
  2. Into the Woods
  3. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/1972643-The-River
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2026835
You wander into an ancient forrest that is inhabited by Furries.
This choice: Near a River  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The River

    by: Unknown
In front of you appears to be a river of some sort. “Good,” you say. “I could use some water.” You quickly drink some of the water and even splash some of it into your face as you begin to pant. There definitely was something not right about this forest.

After dousing your face a few times, you shake it off and inhale deeply. You mean, these odd looking trees and plants, there was no way they were real right. Perhaps you had gotten lost and you were imagining everything due to exhaustion and heat stroke. That’s it.

That wasn’t it. You look around and still see those strange fruits and unusual looking trees. Everything was real. You had literally come into a very strange and twisted neck of the woods. You then gag and spit out some of the water. Well, it didn’t appear to be poisonous but you had no idea where you were and couldn’t tell what would come out and jump at you. There was something about this place that gave you the creeps.

Sudden you realize that the river is much deeper than you originally thought and there was something coming up from it. Something that looked human-sized if not bigger. You’d say around 5-7 feet tall. You jump back as bubbles arise and the creature surfaces.

Soon you are looking at an anthropomorphic…

You have the following choices:

1. Sea Lion

2. Hippopotamus

3. More Options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/1972643-The-River