*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027122-GoT-Interactive-Story-Competition/cid/1986367-The-Shadow-Beast-Stirs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Community · #2027122
When you're ar the brink of war, what choices do you make? Which road do you take?
This choice: The Shadow Beast Stirs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Shadow Beast Stirs

    by: Sally
Once per full moon, the Shadow Beast stirs. His huge claws stretch until they feel the chill night's air. His fur pricks up, its scent travelling far in to the forest so that all other animals know not to venture near it. If they do, there is only one, sorrowful end.

The Shadow Beast has eyes that reflect the full moon - piercing through the thickness of the forest. With one blink the forest almost seems to fall in to darkness, and with another there is a ghostly hue resting above the mist.

On occasion, the Shadow Beast ventures close to the village outskirts. When the night is clear he can sense a feast for miles, can smell the burning embers of the previous night and can taste the young ones in the air. For they are most tasty, the juiciest and the most satisfying...

145 words *Checkg*
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sally (UN: sallyjwhatling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Finding my way back has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027122-GoT-Interactive-Story-Competition/cid/1986367-The-Shadow-Beast-Stirs