*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In her clutches
  2. A life changing decision
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/203416-Youre-your-neighbors-pet/cid/67491-In-her-clutches
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #203416
You're beautiful neighbor wants you SHRUNK
This choice: All of it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In her clutches

    by: InchTallSlave
You sip the liquid. It tastes rather like grape soda. You laugh softly at this. It's no potion, just a way to turn 7up into grape soda. With a shrug you down the rest of it, and set the glass on the table. "That was good, but as I said, there's no way to..." Suddenly a strange feeling washes over you, and your wold begins to spin. You notice that everything, including Shyanne, begins to grow to an outrageous proportian. Suddenly t hits you. She was right. It was a shrinking potion, and she's shrunken you. Before you can gether your bearings, her hand reaches down, and grabs you. You're soon in a dark, warm, soft cave that is her hand. You're true size hits you as you realize that you're only the size of a bug..

She raises her hand to her face and slowly opens it, looking you over with a strange smile on her beautiful face. "AWW!! YOU'RE SOOO TINY!" her voice booms, causing you to cover your ears. "I'M GOING TO KEEP YOU AS MY PET!" Her words chill you to the bone. Life as Shyanne's pet? You have mixed feelings about this. She is so beautiful, and you do have that huge crush on her, and who knows, it could be fun. But then again, being her pet could be frightening and dangerous. Who knows what she would do with you. What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Accept your fate

2. Try to escape

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InchTallSlave (UN: tapllams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
InchTallSlave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/203416-Youre-your-neighbors-pet/cid/67491-In-her-clutches