*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What now?
  2. A life changing decision
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/203416-Youre-your-neighbors-pet/cid/68395-What-now
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #203416
You're beautiful neighbor wants you SHRUNK
This choice: None, you changed your mind  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What now?

    by: kel bear
You set the glass down and move away from it, suddenly getting this bad feeling in your stomach. "Shyann, I think you should go." You tell her and sit on the couch. She sits next to you and pours a drop on her fingers and presses it to you lips. You stand up a little starteld by a tingling feeling gooing through you. She stands next to you and you realize that she now come to your nose. "What the hell did you do to me?" You scream at her. "I made you the way I want you." She said and wraps you in a hug. You hug her back for a moment because its nice to know that she wanted you from the start but then you relize that she made you shorter for her satisfaction. "You did this to me for you. You don't even care about me." You complain and move away from her. "I thought you would be happy. It-" "Shut up Shyann! Ok, you got me shorter and now I know that you have a crush on me. Wow. But you don't know what kind of shit your dealing with!" "I was hoping you would be understanding." She said softly. "Understand what? That your some kind of a freak who shrinks people?" "I didn't know I was such a freak to you. I'll go." She looks up at you and you see tears in her eyes. You can almost feel you heart rip, But half of you is still pissed she shrinked you.

You have the following choices:

1. Forget her and except your new hieght

2. Go after her and try to work things out

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
InchTallSlave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/203416-Youre-your-neighbors-pet/cid/68395-What-now