*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Whose got the Power?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042337-Powerless-Pete/cid/1980389-Whose-got-the-Power
by Rita
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2042337
Someone who isn't Pete gains incredible life changing powers.
Chapter #1

Whose got the Power?

    by: Rita
         "So come on over whenever you want, Pete. I got nothing to do all damn day" Jack told Pete as they walked home from school. Pete had been over to Jack's house every day this week and although Pete really appreciated letting him use Jack's PlayStation 4 and letting him drink all Jack's booze, he was exhausted. Pete didn't get much sleep last night, and had three midterm exams today. He just wanted some alone time. Pete decided to let Jack down the easy way. "I don't know if I could stand to see your ugly face for one more second, I'm going home."

         "Your face is ugly," Jack laughed, "Tomorrow's Saturday and I know your not doing anything. Can you manage to stomach my ugly face then?"

         "Yeah, sure" I replied

         "Awesome, see you tomorrow," Jack said, and started walking towards his house. Pete felt a little bad, knowing how lonely it can be in Jack's big house all by himself, but he could't spend every day there. "He'll be fine" Pete thought, as he continued walking back to his house. Pete wondered who would be home, never getting there this early before. His mom's shifts are pretty long, so she won't be home for another hour. His sister Emily might be there or she might be out searching for a new apartment. His grandmother was definitely there, but she's probably taking one of her naps. Pete got excited at the possibility of some quiet in his house. It's not like he particularly disliked anyone he lived with, he honestly loved each one of them. It's just they were all so loud. After a long day of school, Pete liked to just relax and listen to some music or maybe read a good book, but one of those ladies was either watching TV too loudly, practically yelling into a phone, or stomping across the house. Pete wondered if all of them had bad hearing and couldn't tell how obnoxious they were.

         VRRRR! Pete's vibrating phone interrupted his thoughts. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the caller id. *Mysterious Stranger (666)666-6666* "Well, that's odd," Pete shrugged "I probably changed my contacts when I got drunk last wednesday. Damn you past Pete!". Pete hit answer and brought the phone to his ear. "Hello?"

         "They've changed, Peter." An unfamiliar voice whispered. Pete assumed this was just one of friends messing around with him.
         "Uh hu, who's changed?"

         "Someone you don't suspect,"

         "Oh my god, is it you? I love you mysterious stranger, and I've been waiting to tell you all these years. Please tell me you feel the same..." Dial tone. Pete laughed to himself, "No one can prank call me, I'll ruin it every time,". Pete was about to completely forgot the whole instance when he immediately got an emergency text from..

You have the following choices:

1. His Mother

2. Jack

3. His Sister

4. His Grandmother

5. Other Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rita (UN: reedomanness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rita has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042337-Powerless-Pete/cid/1980389-Whose-got-the-Power