*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giantess futa.
  2. Mass Effect Futa-Verse.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044712-Mass-Effect-Futa-Verse/cid/1990231-Giantess--futa
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2044712
John Shepard is transferred to an alternate universe where all women are futa and more.
This choice: Giantess futa.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Giantess futa.

    by: kringles31
“Our females are of a far more grater scale than yours.”

“FAT?!”

“……..no….I mean quite literally giant in comparison.”

“Are….are you serious, how….what….”

“I understand this might not be an element you are accustomed to, but if there’s one thing Iearned, its humans are amazingly adaptable, I’m sure you will overcome any obstacle you come across.”

John has no clue what the crazy A.I. is talking about, there’s nothing adjustable about being reduced to a bug. How is he supposed to cope, with the threat of being accidently stepped on, our suffocated or crushed, or god forbid eaten. Maybe the last one sound’s a little ridiculous, but what if it’s not, hell what if it’s not by accident, what kind of respect do a tiny man get from a giant woman.

Even worst, John wanted to try and build up a reputation to compete with his sister, but how can he contend with a giant sibling that’s finger is bigger than his whole body.

“I also have to delete all information from your ships memory, we can’t have any evidence your from another universe get out to the public, unless you want to end up like a lab rat, and you should also reframe from giving away any clue your from another universe, so less people will think you’re crazy. Good bye John, I look forward to seeing you soon.”

EDI cut out leaving John completely alone in this new world. The vessels autopilot took over and docked in the citadel. Once he set foot outside he would be introduced in to a new universe he will have to adapt too. In all honesty it was pretty exciting, but little did he know just how different things would be.

John Shepard steps off the shuttle and………………..

You have the following choices:

1. readers choice.

2. readers choice.

*Noteb*
3. readers choice.

4. more options.

5. female options.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kringles31 (UN: kringles31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kringles31 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044712-Mass-Effect-Futa-Verse/cid/1990231-Giantess--futa