*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Freya's Booty
  2. A Little Problem
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2013250-Freyas-Booty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2050777
Damon finds himself in trouble when he's shrunk around his three sisters and mother!
This choice: His sister, Freya (19)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Freya's Booty

    by: Scapegoat
"Morning, Mom." Freya greeted with a kiss on the cheek as she got into the kitchen. It was only then that it dawned on Damon, he'd only been passed out for a matter of minutes.
"I don't know where your brother has slunk off to," Mom said as she carried on cleaning up after breakfast. "The boy just downed his pancakes and ran off."

Freya laughed, taking Damon's plate off of the table. Damon cowered as he saw his sister's gigantic arm hover over him and taking the plate off of the table, which to him was 100ft across! If she dropped it, he'd be crushed and forgotten about. Nobody would ever find his tiny, squashed remains.
"Well, it would be nice if he could actually come and clean up his own shit for once." Freya muttered as she handed the plate to her mother.
"Freya, don't use language like that." Her mother retorted.
Freya rolled her eyes, but laughed.

Damon couldn't believe what he was seeing. Before him, not two metres away, these two seemingly fifty foot tall) titanic mother and sister. He watched Freya's fingers move as she picked things up and helped her mother. Her fingers were as thick as tree trunks, and could crush Damon with so much as a thought.

Freya was wearing a low cut white vest that exposed her buxom asserts, whilst on her lower half she was wearing a pair of tight, black Lycra yoga pants that crept up her butt crack, giving her ass a nice, shapely form.

"Well when I see him again, tell him if he comes into my room again without knocking, he's getting a smack around the head." She huffed, putting away the last plate that her mother had out. "The little pervert had just seen me come out the bathroom and knew damn well I'd be getting changed."
"Oh, come now, Frey. Your brother isn't a pervert." His mother defended him.
Freya just sighed unsurely.

"No..." Damon panicked, as he saw his sister backing towards the chair he was stood upon. Her shapely, Lycra clad ass was slowly lowering itself towards his tiny, fragile body. "No, Freya!" He yelled as loud as he could. If she landed on his, she could, no...WOULD kill him!

"Freya!!" He screamed.

Freya's voluptuous cheeks made contact with the chair and crushed Damon beneath her colossal weight. The Lycra stretched around her butt as her brother was squashed beneath her. Damon shrieked as the air was forced out of him. Every fibre of his body was dying underneath the unaware sister's ass. She was none the wiser, that underneath her yoga pants, was the crushed, suffocating body of her younger brother.

"Freya..." He cried, "please..." He felt the life escaping his body. When all of a sudden, he felt Freya rise from the chair she was sat on...

You have the following choices:

1. He's stuck between her cheeks!

*Noteb*
2. He falls off the chair!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scapegoat (UN: scapegoat26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scapegoat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2013250-Freyas-Booty