*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Cheeky Situation!
  2. Freya's Booty
  3. A Little Problem
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2013452-A-Cheeky-Situation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2050777
Damon finds himself in trouble when he's shrunk around his three sisters and mother!
This choice: He's stuck between her cheeks!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Cheeky Situation!

    by: Scapegoat
"I can't believe this is happening." Damon panicked. "I can't believe this is FRICKING happening!" He cursed and ranted as his older sister walked back up to her room. Much to his distaste, he was stuck between her plump, firm ass cheeks. She was wearing yoga pants which, after her ass had crushed him, refused to let go of him.

His sister have just been doing yoga in her room, because the small crevice he was trapped in stank of her odour and was slick with her sweat. He could feel the foul salty liquid against his naked skin.
"Freya...please!" He screamed until his throat was raw and his heart had leapt out of his mouth. He was going to die in the pathetic, sweaty ass crack of his sister, and no-one would ever even know.
Maybe it was best if they didn't know...

Freya was still oblivious to Damon's presence between her ass cheeks, and went into her room as normal. It was very much as our expect a teenage girls room to be, with British heartthrob on the wall and candles on every hard surface.
"Phew..." Freya said as she stretched, tensing her ass and crushing Damon right up against her spandex clad asshole.

You have the following choices:

1. "It's time to have a shower."

2. "I'd better get dressed and head out."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scapegoat (UN: scapegoat26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scapegoat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2013452-A-Cheeky-Situation