*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058653-Acquiring-Powers-4/cid/2045538-This-sounds-good
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2058653
The fourth swapping saga with the intrepid Wilko employees.
This choice: This sounds good.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

This sounds good.

    by: Unknown
The helmets were lying on a shelf in the warehouse at Wilkos. Before the place was bought the place used to belong to a mad scientist. Until one day the mad scientist went crazy and was lying in the middle of the street crying like a newborn baby. The scientist was placed in a mental institute where he spend the rest of his life. The helmets were found on his workbench and not knowing what to do with them, the helmets were put into a box and being put on a shelf. Nobody thought about the strange helmets until someone found them.

Who was the person who found the helmets?

You have the following choices:

1. Steven

2. Melissa

*Noteb*
3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058653-Acquiring-Powers-4/cid/2045538-This-sounds-good