*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another Box
  2. The Dusty Old Cinema
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2056604-Another-Box
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2059135
Are they from space, rising from the dead, inside the house?
This choice: Another Box  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Another Box

    by: Squashee
These titles all seemed a little...odd to you so you decide to look in the other boxes and see what you could find. Pushing that box away, you look in the one next to it and find four more reels.

"An American Plumper in London" - You are an American student visiting London and seeing all the sites the historic town has to offer, but there is a hidden danger in the foggy streets. Someone at the hotel you are staying at, is a Were-Plumper! A normal woman by day, but when there is a full moon out, she turns into a shapely, voluptuous Plumper who only has one animalistic desire. Its a race against time, to avoid being raped every night as you find out who the monster is.

"Killer Plumper Clowns From Space" - You are a young farm hand, heading to town after a long days work. As you drive through the back roads, bright lights and Carnie music catch your attention and as you come over a hill, you see The Big Top! You didn't know the circus was in town! You also didn't know this circus is run by Clown Plumpers, wearing the makeup, bright colors, and ridiculously proportioned body parts. Plenty of other Plumper Circus acts to be seen there too! This alien race of clowns is looking to harvest man kind and you happen to be the first person to arrive.

"Plumper" - You are part of a small mining team, traveling through space when your ship picks up a distress signal from a colony on a nearby planet. When you land you discover the colony has been overrun by an alien breed nicknamed Plumpers, a species known for their large assets, and even larger cocks. Their only desire is to impregnate everything in site and become very confused when they encounter a man for the first time. They mostly cum in your ass. Mostly.



Well these seem to be just as odd and keeping with a theme. Give one of them a shot, or look though some more of the boxes?

You have the following choices:

1. An American Plumper in London

2. Killer Plumper Clowns From Space

3. Teen Space Trucker

4. Plumper

5. Another box please.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Squashee (UN: squashee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantess-Smother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2056604-Another-Box