*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059619-Gaia-20/cid/2042446-Something-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2059619
A human works at an extravagant luxury resort for giant anthros. Can he survive?
This choice: Something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something else.

    by: Unknown
Well, seeing as this is the first choice chapter of the story, I thought I'd celebrate by making something that actually goes on for several lines.

Anyway, I thought I'd take a moment to talk about the Coen brothers movie "Fargo" which came out in 1996. I'd known a lot about it before I got around to seeing it last sunday, and I can easily vouch that it still held up as a very strong movie that gives one of the most creative, yet also blunt and realistic portrayals of crime put in cinema. The story is absolutely fantastic in how the separate narratives and perspectives manage to perfectly compliment one another and smoothly intertwine together, with characters that are backed up by excellent writing and a fantastic cast that matches their personalities flawlessly. The cinematography is also absolutely fantastic; there are several shots of the movie good enough to be hung on a wall, but captures the cold and brutal winter snowing around them very well.

Long story short, Fargo is very funny, very deep, very intense, and both a simple yet complex tale that warns about the dangers of greed.

On a seperate note, I am currently eating Boston Cream Pie ice cream. It tastes very nice, but I feel that the cake chunks mixed in are a bit of a chore to eat outside of the fudge and custard.

So, yeah.

That's it.

...

...

...

Alright, so I have no idea what to put down for the choices below, so I'll just let you decide. But unlike my other works, please don't write "alternate scenario" as an extra choice, alright? I just want to keep things simpler.

You have the following choices:

1. She lets him take the week off.

2. Choice 2.

3. Choice 3.

4. Choice 4.

5. I hid the ice cream in my roommate's mini freezer.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheCrimsonFreak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059619-Gaia-20/cid/2042446-Something-else