*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Heather
  2. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070179-Pampered-to-Pampers/cid/2082082-Heather
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RuneX
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2070179
A group of spoiler girls, teens, and women gets diapers
This choice: Heather  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Heather

    by: RuneX
You woke up in shock as you knew something was off. You looked over to your cell to see what time it was. "Shit I am over a hour later." you said as you stood up and got cleaned up quickly for work. You could not believe that you sleep in so badly. You were going to be in trouble. You got into your car and took off to the office, You cut a few people off. They honked at you and you responded with the bird.

You made it to the office to get confronted by your boss. He spend the next ten minutes yelling at you for being later. You stayed silent as did not want to get into more trouble. He sent you off to work. You nodded as you left his office and went into yours. You looked to see your young college assistant waiting for you with a cup of your favorite coffee. "Hello ma'am." said Kim sweetly. You grabbed the coffee from her hand. "Why did you not call me when you realized I was going to be late." you snapped to her. She stepped back. "I am soo..." she started to say. "I don't want to hear it. This is all your fault. I will mention this to your professor to effect your grade." you said. She just muttered. "What was that!" you snapped at her. "Nothing ma'am." said Kim as she went to work. She knew she would need to get revenge for your abuse.

You have the following choices:

1. Kim spikes your coffee

*Noteb*
2. Kim kidnaps you

*Noteb*
3. Kim drugs you

*Noteb*
4. Kim cause you to wet yourself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RuneX (UN: runex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RuneX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070179-Pampered-to-Pampers/cid/2082082-Heather