*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arrival at The Stinky Spitoon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076468-The-Stinky-Spitoon/cid/2110203-Arrival-at-The-Stinky-Spitoon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Comedy · #2076468
You find yourself at a bar home to the meanest and stinkiest. Will your nose survive?
Chapter #1

Arrival at The Stinky Spitoon

    by: Braun Beatdown
It's just past dusk, and thick clouds hang in the night sky. It looks like it's going to start pouring soon, and you know you're not going to be able to keep driving through the night, especially in such a dark wooded area. You pull up to the first welcoming building you can find, an Inn. As you step out of the car, you immediately catch wind of the absolutely ungodly stink of the place. You think, at first, that it's the nearby ocean that this rotten, fishy stink is coming from, but as someone steps out of the bar and another foul wave of funk hits you, you're absolutely certain that the stench is coming from the bar.

You nearly decide to turn tail and find somewhere else to head for the night, but before you can step back in your car you feel the first droplets of rain on your head. Not wanting to be caught in the rain, you swallow your pride and head for the door of the bar. You summon up all the courage you can manage and push your way inside.

Immediately you're hit with both the powerful aroma of the place and the sound of the bar patrons. The place is crowded, with people drinking, stuffing their faces and playing various games. A nearby TV is playing some sports that you don't recognize and a fire is blazing in the fireplace. It looks like a comfortable enough place, if you ignore the aroma.

But before we go any further... what are you?

You have the following choices:

1. A male human

2. A female human

3. A male furry

4. A female furry

5. Something else?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braun Beatdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076468-The-Stinky-Spitoon/cid/2110203-Arrival-at-The-Stinky-Spitoon