*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2130187-Still-more-times
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: Other girls and times  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Still more times

    by: Unknown
Name: Mary Partington
Time: 1870s
Age: 5
Size: Very fat
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Black, straight
Favorite food: Cake
Likes: Food, lavish parties, reading
Dislikes: Being disturbed, being hungry.
Bio: Mary is the only daughter of Henry Partington and Jane Westfordville. Her father, Henry, is an industrialist and the owner of the extremely rich Partington Foods Incorporated, the third largest food company in all of Western Europe. Her mother, Jane, is an author, socialite, and designer of dresses in her free time. From these Mary has gained an enormous house, an enormous intelligence, and an enormous love to eat, which has in turn resulted in her becoming rather enormous herself. Nevertheless Mary enjoys the high society, and frequently attends balls where she delights the patrons with her vast intelligence and vast appetite.

Name: Anya Tłuszcz
Time: 1940s
Age: 10
Size: Dangerously skinny
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown, short
Favorite food: Whatever she can find
Likes: Escaping alive, fighting
Dislikes: Nazis
Bio: Anya had a decent childhood as a farmer's daughter, but that was all dashed to pieces with the arrival of the German Army in 1939. Her father enlisted in the Polish Army and was quickly killed during an ill-fated attempt at charging a tank. This filled Anya with rage, and she soon became active in the Resistance, running guns, delivering supplies, and even killing a few Germans herself. Unfortunately, her efforts soon attract the attention of the German High Command- and with it the attentions of a team of Nazi scientists running a study on weight gain...

You have the following choices:

1. Mary

2. Anya

3. More girls.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2130187-Still-more-times