*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089427-Kates-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2563795-Go-for-a-Run
by E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2089427
About a 14-year-old who always finds herself ticklish situation.
This choice: other(reader's choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go for a Run

    by: Jack Spratt
After her parents left, Kate sat down on the couch for a moment.

She looked at her watch. Time was 10:00 a.m.

Kate sighed. She was looking forward to a relaxing day, but something was weighing in the back of her mind.

Volleyball.

Open tryouts were at school beginning Monday and she was nowhere near prepared. She'd told herself a dozen times a week that she would begin her running and lifting regime, but never got around to it. Now at home, all alone, with absolutely nothing to do, it became harder for her to delay it. She knew if she didn't run at least today and tomorrow, she'd be too winded to keep up.

Resigning herself, Kate went upstairs and changed into her running gear. She could still feel the cool fall air coming in through her bedroom window. Not quite cold enough for running pants. She'd go with shorts, t-shirt and long sleeve sweatshirt over.

Unfortunately, the only sweatshirt available in her closet was to small. Laundry day was today. Selection was limited.

Kate put the sweatshirt on over her t-shirt, pulled up her shorts and laced her shoes. She stood in front of the mirror to stretch.

Sure enough when she raised her arms, the small sweatshirt grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and rose above her bellybutton. She hated wearing this sweatshirt. Every time she did and stretched, anyone within arms length would scratch her belly.

Annoyed her to no end.

Well hopefully no one will be out today.

Kate rushed downstairs and out into the cool autumn morning. She locked the door behind her, put her key in her pocket and began to jog.

Heading into her neighborhood, she veered quickly towards her right to the woods. There was a biker's path in there that the neighborhood always used for bike rides and long runs. It was a five mile looping path that led deep into the forest. Perfect for mornings like this. No cars to worry about, no bratty kids.

Kate headed into the path and picked up her pace.

About two miles or so into the path, a strange noise hit her hears.

It sounded like................

You have the following choices:

1. Laughter

2. A woman screaming

3. Something howling

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack Spratt (UN: anonymous54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089427-Kates-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2563795-Go-for-a-Run