*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chris
  2. Choose your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2178602-Chris
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: Chris  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chris

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
After a long restless night Chris shuffled his feet along the sidewalk dreading today's work day. His company Black dress shirt and tan khaki's wrinkled and disheveled he was ready for the earful from Suzan but he didn't care, he was entirely to tired and sleep deprived from last nights events to worry about the usual earful from management this morning.

Usually Chris sleeps fairly well but last night was something else. His usual dreams shifted into hot flashs of various body parts, quick bright multi coloured shots of breasts,arms,vaginas, and even penises kept Chris awake. Recalling last nights events he sworn he was coming down with a fever but in reality he couldn't be any healthier it was very strange to him.

Set upon asking Miranda if she had some Advil for the headache slowly coming on, he stealthily walts by Suzan chastising Mandy at the cash register and shuffles into the breakroom hoping Miranda was their but unfortunately she wasn't. Discouraged Chris lazily flops into a nearby chair and passes out.

Coming to Chris was greeted to..

You have the following choices:

1. Miranda shaking him

2. Breasts blocking his view

*Noteb*
3. Him looking down at his body

4. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2178602-Chris