*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Indigo
  2. Devious Deal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095945-Small-Bargain/cid/2208723-Indigo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2095945
A devious deal with devilish spirits decreasing your size. May reward GP for good adds!
This choice: Indigo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Indigo

    by: lolboy
Indigo! Blake and Aria's mutual friend. Surely she could help reach his dream girl! Only one problem... she had no idea she was about to step on him! Blake tried to scream out and tell Indigo but was silenced underneath her flat. Her weight pressed down on him for and instant and just as he was about to start his journey... it ended.... then light! He felt the pressure above him lift away and see the giantess pass over him. He gasped, frightened and thirsty for air. Breathing it in as much as he could in ragged gasps. He looked back and saw Indigo pass into the nearby classroom. Blake felt himself to see if his body was intact and sighed to feel that he was in one piece. I guess the spirits had a sense of humor... Blake got up and hugged the wall, not looking to repeat getting stepped on again. Luckily the door was open by the teacher and he was able to slip inside. He saw Indigo near the back of the class and made his way to her. He passed seats that he would once have been able to sit in... now skyscrapers rising far above him. He made it over to Indigo's seat. It appeared that Indigo was reading absentmindedly, her feet were crossed and on the ground. Her book bag was next to him and he thought of different ways to get her attention.. The ones that stuck out the most were...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lolboy (UN: lolboy13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SuperKirby2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095945-Small-Bargain/cid/2208723-Indigo