*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Climbing into her bag
  2. Indigo
  3. Devious Deal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095945-Small-Bargain/cid/3297836-Climbing-into-her-bag
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2095945
A devious deal with devilish spirits decreasing your size. May reward GP for good adds!
This choice: Climbing into her bag  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Climbing into her bag

    by: TinyTom
Blake decides to climb into Indigo’s bag and does so without her knowing. She picks up the bag and walks on with her day. Blake hears her speaking to people throughout the day, but to his dismay, she never opens her bag. He is forced to sit and wait for her to need something, but starts to lose patience. Eventually, the school day is over, and unfortunately for Blake, Indigo unknowingly brings him home with her. She gets home and drops her bag in the kitchen. Blake tries to unzip the bag from the inside, but to no avail. That's when someone else comes into the kitchen.

You have the following choices:

1. Indigo’s mother

*Noteb*
2. Indigo’s little sister

*Noteb*
3. Indigo’s older sister

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyTom (UN: tiny9394 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SuperKirby2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095945-Small-Bargain/cid/3297836-Climbing-into-her-bag