*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the mountain caves!
  2. Female
  3. The adventure begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2258075-To-the-mountain-caves
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?
This choice: To the mountain caves!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To the mountain caves!

    by: Carl
You were Mary from a village that had been terrorized by Monster Girls. The evil empire would fall but you knew the Monster Girls were physically far more powerful than humans. Those who weren't physically overpowering had magic or other natural abilities that could confuse, seduce and destroy humans. However there was a way to even the odds. Magic. More specifically magical equipment. Blades that could sheer through Dragon Girl hide. Armor that could stop the claws of Troll Girls. Helmets that could make you immune to the Siren Girl's call.

The Mountain Caves were dangerous areas but rumor and legend had it that powerful equipment was there for the taking, if one could survive the Monster Girls that made it their home.

It was risky but you were determined to avenge the burning of the temple! As you cross into the gradual slopes of the base of the mountain are you able to get into the rocky terrain unhindered? Or are you stopped before you even got to the foot of the mountains?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2258075-To-the-mountain-caves