*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Young adult
  2. Male
  3. Start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet/cid/2282476-Young-adult
by Kamu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2105407
Get dominated by monster boys and their feet!
This choice: Young adult  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Young adult

    by: Jyter the Good Socialist
MP: 0/100
Gold: 0
Inventory: Prisoner rags, chains

You were once an assassin, a cutthroat for hire. Over the course of a few years, you manage to hack, slash and poison your way to fortune. And infamy... your name became a taboo, your presence was a threat to king and peasant alike, your mere existence feared throughout the world. You earned many enemies, and many rivals. Sooner or later, they all fell before your blade...

But when the rumours began to surface, of monster boys roaming the countryside, kidnapping innocent people and turning them into stinky-feet slaves, your greatest challenge appeared. Signed with the promise of 10 000 gold pieces, a contract to locate and kill the Monster King himself! After weeks of preparation, you slipped away under the cover of night, and began the long journey to the Monster King's realm.

Over the course of two months, you sneaked through the human realm, jumped the border to the Monster Lands undetected, covered the entire Sweatmarshes while defending yourself from the wandering packs of vampires and footwraiths, fought your way through the Beast Warrens, and survived the Labyrinth of Stench, before finally arriving at the doors of the Monster King's palace.

Calling on your years of experience as a criminal, you managed to infiltrate the fortress, and work through its trapped passages one by one. You were on the antechamber to the Monster King's bedroom, when the simplest trap turned into your bane: stepping through a thin tripwire, you activated a mechanism which pumped footshroom spores into the room. As the place filled up with the bitter, cheesy stench of feet, a tall, imposing figure, wearing a dark, bulb-shaped crown, was the last thing you saw before passing out.

You woke up in the accursed citadel of Kaz-Mesmer, a prison for the Monster King's deadliest enemies. During your month-long captivity, you were subjected to the most cruel and disgusting punishments, forced to worship hundreds, if not thousands, of pairs of stinky monster boy feet, surviving on nothing but sweat and toejam, and victim to unspeakable sorceries which turned your brain into mush.

By the end of your imprisonment, your true self was long dead. All you knew was that you loved monster boy feet, that you longed to serve the Monster King's soles, and that it was your job to exact revenge on each and every one of his enemies. Specially on your former contractors... bent on seeing all of mankind kneel before the Monster King's feet, you ride out of Kaz-Mesmer and back to enemy lands!

Once you reach the border, it's only a matter of time for the monster boys. With your cunning and viciousness, the border kingdoms slowly crumble, one by one... their lords mysteriously disappear, or inexplicably pledge themselves to the Monster King; the monster boys find their way into the cities, unopposed by the guard; foot-worshipping cults proliferate; and soon enough, the peasantry is enslaved. All thanks to you.

Your plots seem unstoppable... until an old nemesis strikes back. Thanks to an anonymous tip, the Sisterhood of Divine Protection burst into the Contessa's office in time to catch you trying to hypnotize their leader. You are once again captured and brought under captivity, this time in a secret fortress on the white slopes of the Snowy Mountains, where you spend many months being reprogrammed to serve the Sisterhood.

On the last day of prison sentence, the chief Inquisitress visits your prison cell, closely followed by two Crusader-Sisters. Her deep-blue eyes stare right into yours, as she repeats the same fateful question she had asked on your first day: "Who do you serve?"

With a smile and sigh, you look back at her and answer...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jyter the Good Socialist (UN: kamiyl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet/cid/2282476-Young-adult